Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Easterling

The best Chiropractor I have ever been too. Dr. Easterling honestly cares about her patients, she works to make you feel better using the most up to date techniques and equipment. If you hurt, go and see her... she will help you and work with you offering exercise options, truly a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Easterling was so awesome when my dog was in need of her services! Truly believe she saved my dog and gave her another 10 months of a fantastic life!!! She is AMAZING!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

We Love Dr. Easterling for ourselves and our Pets! We would most definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I had a numbness down my right leg that I just came to live with as it was going on for nearly 2 years. My Chiro at the time could not get rid of it. I saw Dr. Easterling twice and that condition no longer is something that I live with anymore.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Very thorough and professional. Helped immensely with my sore neck and set up a care plan around my needs.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013