Ratings for Dr. William J. Pevsner

recently had an experience that Dr. Pevsner not only identified but took care of it. I am grateful to have such a caring, concerned Dr. These days you are lucky if you get 10 min with a Dr. Dr. Pevsner spends a lot of time with me. I have even had to contact him after hours and he returned my call promptly.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Pevsner for 10 years. Love the staff and have been able to get same day appointments.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Great care and was able to get in on short notice!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Pevsner has been a great doctor to work with he was referred to me by a friend. His staff is very supportive and he spends his time to explain what is going on with the patient

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I found Dr. Pevsner on Yelp. I have to say that my experience was professional and I found him to be knowledgable and caring. Those qualities seem hard to come by these days. He spent over 25 min with me answering all my questions. I would recommend this office to all my friends. Very satisfied! Ps. I waited 15 min.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I've seen several DO's. I find Dr. Pevsner to be polite, professional and he takes his time with me. I don't feel rushed. His staff has been very helpful when I had some insurance issues. I appreciate the extra time they spent with me.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Pevsner for 10 years now. He is kind and patient. I have waited at the most 30 min. Why the wait? It's because other people are late to their appointments or have a zillion other things they want to talk about. All it takes is one person to hold up everyone else. Staff is awesome!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

I went in to see Dr Pevsner after scheduling an appointment. When I arrived, I waited 1hr45 minutes for him until the clerk told me he was actually not in today, apparently he had left early for the day. This was horrible because I was feeling dizzy with heart palpitations. When I finally received treatment (at a different clinic) the EKG indicated a serious issue and we were lucky to catch it in time. When I stopped by to complain and transfer my records to the new doctgor, they actually tried to get me to pay for the missed appointment. I was outraged. Then, they couldnt even find my file, saying my name was no longer in the computer!

Submitted June 3, 2012

Dr. Pevsner is a very good doctor I never feel rushed he answers all my questions and his staff is the best always helpful and courteous I would highly recommend Dr. Pevsner.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Seems like no matter what time your appointment is or what it is for you will be there for at least an hour, sometimes 45 minutes just to get in a room. Long waits!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

Dr. William J. Pevsner's Credentials

• Arabic

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in San Dimas, CA