Ratings for Dr. Danusa Tichy

OMG, is she really a doctor? Why was she so rude and poor demeanor to me? I totally do not understand and find it shocking, after happen to see her when I visited the Park Royal North Walk-In Clinic, for a review of my test results, because they call me to come in to see any doctor in duty. I just don't know how to describe how unprofessional and offensive I found her to be. Also, her English is poor, at least from the speaking expression point of view. She dressed like just coming out of bed, which should not be found in the professional world whatsoever. I have never met a physician behaving like her in my life. I am 47 years old and lived in Vancouver for 28 years.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

She is the worst doctor I have ever visited. Have gone to the walk in clinic in Park Royal a few times and had the unfortunate luck of seeing her. She has been tardy ( she was on call when the clinic opened at 830 in the morning but only waltzed inat 920 to three patients sitting and waiting in the examining rooms) she is rude, not only in her medical demeanor but also in terms of just being a polite human being, and she has the bedside manner of Hitler. Do not go to her! I will walk right out of the clinic if I find out she is on call.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012