Ratings for Dr. Linda F. Carson

Dr. Carson is a professional, caring doctor. Her genuine presence and clear communication made a difference for me during a very scary health crisis. I have total faith in her knowledge and skill.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Carson is by far the worst doctor I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. Despite the fact that I said I did not want students, or residents, she had her student take my information and examine me, she came in at the end of the appointment, refused to look me in the eye, said I was scheduled for surgery on this date, and then started to leave. She refused to answer my questions about my concerns about aenesthesia, saying I could speak wtih the anesthesiest one the day of surgery. I wanted answers BEFORE then, but she refused. She acted impatient with me when I tried to discuss my concerns about having cancer. On the day of surgery, I never saw her, she sent a different student that I'd never met to talk to me. This student apparently had never read my history because she did not know of my other conditions. I was so traumatized by the entire experience that I was afraid to get followup care for more than a year. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

Dr. Linda F. Carson's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)