Ratings for Dr. Thomas J Hnatko

Dr. Hnatko was extremely helpful with some problems I was having. Really knows his stuff. Sometimes he runs late and have to wait a bit, but definitely worth the wait. Will bring my family to see him.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Excellent, knowledgeable doctor! Took time to explain what he was doing and went beyond what I asked for. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Didn't help my issues, and was very demeaning. On top of all that I was billed $100 over my quote.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Best Doctor best service. improved my whole families health

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Hnatko has improved my whole families health!!! I am so fortunate to have him in my life. He has treated our family for 12 years now. He is an amazing chiropractor and very knowledgeable with nutrition and supplements. He helped me fix a health problem with diet that doctors couldn't help me with. He has NEVER pushed any product on me that I was not interested in. He was very supportive of my health budget. I let him know what I was willing to invest and he helped me make the best choice with what I wanted to spend. I think you have to take your health seriously to really appreciate this man. Some people who are not willing to make changes may not share the same opinion of him but we think he is wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

What a wonderful experience our family has had with Dr. Hnatko! He has helped out my children , myself , and my husband greatly with various issues and problems through chiropractic care, homeopathy, and emotional pathways.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Amazing man. He has helped me and my Family members countless times. He is an amazing book of knowledge. He will treat you and be honest with you about what will help you get better. Also is a wonderful homeopath who is very good. He is excellent with children. He is the only chiropractor my 3 year old will see. He did amazing things for her reflux as a baby and saved me many sleepless nights! I would recommend him to anyone needing help!!! He is an absolute treasure who I hope will it retire for many more years

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Hnatko is a gift to his community. He is knowledgeable and compassionate. He is honest and tells you what you need to hear. As far as wellness goes I want to hear the truth not sugar coated words. He genuinely cares for his patients.. He has helped me in areas of emotional wellness , back and overall health.. I owe dr. Hnatko more than I can express here.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I initially went to see this doctor for chiropractic treatment...he is an exceptional chiropractor, and does not insist on any more treatments than you really need. During one of these visits we talked about some other health problems I was having for which the medical community had no solution...they basically told me I was fine. Dr. Hnatko not only correctly assessed my problem but went on to fix it completely, yes, using some homeopathic remedies and a fairly restrictive diet for awhile. He is extremely knowledgable, but if you are coming from a "medical" mindset you will find his recommendations are different from the norm. This does not make him a "quack or a witch doctor". Unfortunately, attending any alternative health professionals, including naturopaths, is expensive because the Government continues to hide its head in the sand. I did not feel Dr. Hnatko was pushing his products to fatten his wallet...he cared and helped me.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

I visited Dr. Hnatko for a chiropractic treatment. He is also a homeopath. There is no doubt he is a decent chiroprator, however his approach to his patients leaves something to be desired. He made several comments to me that were out of line and not welcomed or even appropriate. He very good at reading people through body language and can be very pushy with regards to wanting to explore homeopathic remedies which are very expensive and fatten his wallet. He does this by targeting peoples weaknesses and vulnerabilities and then suggests solutions via herbal remedies and cleanses. He does have alot of ideal things to say about making changes for a better lifestyle, just be very wary about what you are willing to invest while you are desperately searching for your next FEEL GOOD solution. I will explore other options. I will not see this Doctor again.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012