Ratings for Dr. Diana Roth

I saw the doctor may be 2 times ( upon my request) through the entire pregnancy. During my delivery, although the doctor came as per my request, she was rushing and tried to deliver the baby prematurely . I had a very bad perineal tear with lot of blood loss and baby took a while to cry. She did not even tell me about the tear and midwife informed me. I will not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

The worst office ever!!! Staff is careless as well as the doctor they charge your insurance as if the doctr saw u but instead the midwife is the one who sees u. The delivery of my first child went terrible, with complications. Instead of natural birth she had to do unexpected c-section. And this doctor was recommended to me by so called a friend of mine, who by the way never saw a doctor herself during delivery or her visits. Here is what I recommend stay away from such place do not trust yourself and your baby to any of them. This is not the place for practice!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

I went for a visit and provided the office with my insurance information. a year later got a phone call from a collection agency for Sunrise medical lab with a ridiculous charge. I called Dr. Roth office and left a massage describing the lab's claim. no answer. 6 month later got a letter from insurance stating that the claim was denied due to late submission and that I am not responsible for those c/charges. half s year later got another phone call from collection agency regarding same matter and explained to them the situation. I left several massages for the billing department for Dr. Roth but it looks like she is will not take responsibility for her own mistakes.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Uh, where do I start. Dr. Roth is a very good doctor with great bedside manner...when you actually get to see her. She's not around very often, and you usually see a midwife. At least they're helpful, esp. Dianne. The staff, however, is another story. The techs are great and kind. The front desk is unprofessional, unhelpful, rude, etc. Ruth is the worst. Every time I come in, she's on the phone having a personal convo or talking to other staff members, doesn't even look at me to acknowledge that she sees me, and I have to stand around and wait for her to finish. When I call, the girls never know what tests do what and when. After so many years working there, they should really be trained better. My very first visit I had an emergency and was in a lot of pain, and they made me wait a month. When Dr. Roth found out she was not happy. Now that they're moving, and I'm due very soon, I'm terrified she won't be around to deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I should have changed the doctor to avoid all the problems that I had. I started seeing Dr. Roth when I was 12 weeks pregnant. I saw her only twice throughout the whole pregnancy and she did not even go with me to the hospital when I came to her office fully dilated. I delivered my baby with one of the midwivies. My delivery was a little bit complicated I lost almost 1 liter of blood, only the midwife was with me, so she had to page to get doctors' help. No Dr. Roth around. I stayed in the hospital for 3 days and did not even see her once. She has too many patients, has no time to be concerned about them too much. The appointment are scheduled in her office every 10 min, as a result the waiting time is huge. I would never reccomend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Best OBY-GYN I have met in 55 years. She is sweet and on the money. I love her staff with the exception of one. She brought my grandchild into this world with a smile. At my age she makes me feel very at ease. I recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

I had to wait and HOUR just to see a midwife who spent maybe 4 minutes with me. It was my first-ever visit to a gyno and I wanted to get information about birth control. She gave me no information whatsoever about different types of birth control or even how to take it. In answer to my questions she said "email the doctor." Seriously?? Not professional at all.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr Roth is an exceptionally kind and devoted doctor! she is friendly, helpful and makes you fell at ease. I am very satisfied with the service!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

I am very happy, no complaints as of now. Everyone is friendly and nice.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

The office staff is unbelievably rude (I have NEVER dealt with a less professional and unhelpful staff) and not once did they explain anything to me about how the appointment would go. I would have to ask four different people what I was supposed to be doing before they would assist me. And when I did ask a simple question about something I didn't understand they treated me like I was asking the stupidest thing. I started going to the practice at 12 weeks and am now 25 weeks and I have yet to meet Dr. Roth. I have dealt with both of her midwives, which are helpful and the only good thing about that practice along with the sonogram technician. It has been 3 months and I have yet to meet the woman that might deliver my baby! That is unacceptable. She should introduce herself to new patients. I am changing doctors because I refuse to have my first birthing experience be marred by this TERRIBLE practice!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012