Ratings for Dr. Linton Meagher

Dr Meagher has helped me recover from serious illness with appropriate prescription of medication. He is knowledgeable and well connected to health services.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I was very happy with Dr Meagher's care & treatment. He took the time to phone concerned family & friends and explain my condition & situation as well as discuss various alternative treatments, including side effects & known efficacy. I found him to be very cautious and circumspect about both my previous psychiatrists recommended treatment of ECT & medication. He also arranged for a second psychiatric opinion and for me to see the hospital psychologist. Together, this team of doctors were able to offer me a far less invasive treatment than ECT, which included Medication, Psychological reviews and attending Mood Disorder Day-Groups for 4-12 weeks (patient specific). Dr Meagher's is currently specializing in the treatment of mood disorders in Parkinson's Disease patients, and is not currently receiving Depression specific in/out patients.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012