Ratings for Dr. Allison Meiwald

The most amazing LHSC experience ever. I went in 22 weeks pregnant with chest pains. There was no wait so I got in right away. The nurses were great. Dr. Allison Meiwald was very thorough and caring during my whole visit giving me an ECG & ultrasound right away. She was very kind and relatable. I am so happy my visit to the ER was so pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

She was committed to dealing with my husbands issues and reducing his pain level. Something another Dr. A few days earlier totally dismissed... he suffered needlessly longer then he had to and Dr. Allison was determined to not let it continue. Her nurses that day were very caring and compassionate. They all worked as well oiled machine... very pleased! We both thanked God for their help...

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I was absolutley disgusted by this Drs bedside maners , not only did she dismiss the main reason why I came to the ER in the first place which was because of lower back pain that i have been having, which has progressivley gotten worse might I add, but she also didnt even bother talking to me and was quck to rush me out after she said that it was just viral and it would go away but again it hasnt. If i ever need to go back there and I will specifically ask for someone else.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

arrogant...dismissive...rude...not impressed......

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

No idea how she managed to obtain a physician's diploma. No sufficient knowledge or the interest in job she is doing.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr Meiwald diagnosed me quickly and efficiently. She was an excellent communicator, and made the appropriate follow up arrangements.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Terrible. gave her a 1 because there is no zero.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013