Ratings for Dr. Tuan M. Nhu

Excellent dentist provides great care. I really appreciate he time he spent with me.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

excellent dentist! good experience over all!! Will return!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

very attentive to my dental needs. I did not have any pain during my appointment

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Best dentist I've been to! He was very nice and professional!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Great! I had a wonderful time working with Dr. Nhu

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Nhu is very genuine. He is very to the point and explains to me the the steps of actions I should take for dental care prevention. I appreciate his honesty. It's very hard to find a nice, good and genuine dentist. All the other ones just only want more money from my experience.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

I usually am very nervous when I go to the dentist due to previous experiences. So I call to make an appointment to try out a new dentist. Dr. Nhu is very nice and attentive. He always try to make me feel comfortable. And most importantly, he does AWESOME work. I would definitely recommend Dr. Nhu if you live in the dc metropolitan area.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr. Nhu was very nice and it was the best experience I've had. I called the office for my tooth pain I have had for several months and they were able to accommodate me. The doctor was very thorough and did not seem rushed between his patients. I was treated the same day. And I had virtually no pain.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Nhu was nice at first but then got very upset when I did not want an x-ray. I explained that my tooth was not sensitive and I just wanted a broken veneer glued back on. Then he insisted that I be numbed. When I asked why, he rolled his eyes and stated "because of the chemicals" he would be using. Because he already seemed upset with me, I didn't feel like arguing with him so I agreed. I have never in my life had a dentist be be so rough while injecting novacane. I began to cry, partly because of the pain, partly because I was feeling so vulnerable and scared. After the veneer was glued back on, he spend 10-15 minutes drilling on the surface. When he finished, he handed me a mirror and there was a visible line down the center of the veneer and the luster had been drilled off about 1/3rd of it. After I commented on how disappointed I was he stated that he, "doesn't have a lot of experience with veneers". He also told me I was the 3rd person he made cry that week. Don't go to him!!!

Submitted March 27, 2013