Ratings for Dr. Alain Haddad

Haddad is quite useless. He doesn't listen at all, and doesn't answer your questions. Sometimes he's worse than others. Wish I'd never set eyes on him!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Saw Dr Haddad for radio oncology at Gatineau hospital, chatted up the nurses for 45 minutes while I waited in the exam room. Made me feel like I was disturbing him and had no business being in his office. Examined me and hurt me. I was sent to him by my oncologist, waste of my time. Sounded like he had no idea why I was there. Didn t like him at all. Terrible bed side manner. no compassion at all.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Haddad treated me for oropharyngeal cancer in Ottawa. He is knowledgeable, patient and compassionate. He never rushes you and takes the time to answer all of your questions so when he is running late I tell him that he is worth waiting for. I became very ill post treatment and he diligently figured out what was wrong with me and I am now on my way to a full recovery. He really cares for his patients. His calm and friendly demeanor are always comforting.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Dr Haddad is treating me for prostate cancer and he is very good

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

overlooked many symtoms. No examination done.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014