Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Feroze

Wow. is he like on a placement or something? Hard to believe he has graduated med school. I'll definitely be asking for a different doctor next time, I don't care if it's a long wait. Arrogance and incompetence go hand in hand!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

He did not listen to my concerns, sent me home and then 2 days later I returned to the emerg and was admitted for 6 days very very ill and on IV antibiotics. He is very arrogant

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Totally incompetent and dangerous, full of self. If you get him in ER ask for a different doctor. I'm serious. He should get his license revoked or at least be investigated.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

He didn't believe me when I said I felt suicidal. Thank God the psychiatrist was there the next day and believed me and helped me. I hope Nick will take people's feelings more seriously in the future and realize not every case will match the textbook completely. The only reason my speech is flat and I wasn't crying is because of a mental health disorder to begin with! The nurse ("Christine") was alright at first until Feroze showed up and she changed her story, towing the party line. I wouldn't wish Nick on my worst enemy. He has some growing up to do. Thank God for Dr Adel, the psychiatrist who came the next day and could tell I wasn't lying.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016