Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Feroze

re; Ziubrzycki, he taught me how to pronounce my mothers last name.... took his time to speak to me privately about my Mothers complications. he was soft, but also not in a way he was dismissive ,he took his time to tell me that i was pretty much courageous for taking care of her with the amount of complications my mother had ... Dr. Feroze, you took the time to speak to me about my mother and her complications and assured me what was best. when you pronounced my mothers late name, i tried to correct you... only to learn you said it right. I looked for you when I came back at around 1:40am, I must say you are #1 on my list for Doctors I have met in the E.D.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Dr. Feroze treated me in Emergency and I must say he was beyond helpful, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. He took the time to really explain everything to my boyfriend and I about my condition. He is by far the best Doctor I have encountered at the PRHC Emergency department yet. I am so grateful our paths crossed.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

He told my father he had cancer... it ended up being mono. Completely incompetent.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Feroze was excellent! He was so reassuring and took lots of time to explain everything to me and my husband. Very thorough and knowledgable. I thought he was fantastic!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Wow. is he like on a placement or something? Hard to believe he has graduated med school. I'll definitely be asking for a different doctor next time, I don't care if it's a long wait. Arrogance and incompetence go hand in hand!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

He did not listen to my concerns, sent me home and then 2 days later I returned to the emerg and was admitted for 6 days very very ill and on IV antibiotics. He is very arrogant

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Totally incompetent and dangerous, full of self. If you get him in ER ask for a different doctor. I'm serious. He should get his license revoked or at least be investigated.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

He didn't believe me when I said I felt suicidal. Thank God the psychiatrist was there the next day and believed me and helped me. I hope Nick will take people's feelings more seriously in the future and realize not every case will match the textbook completely. The only reason my speech is flat and I wasn't crying is because of a mental health disorder to begin with! The nurse ("Christine") was alright at first until Feroze showed up and she changed her story, towing the party line. I wouldn't wish Nick on my worst enemy. He has some growing up to do. Thank God for Dr Adel, the psychiatrist who came the next day and could tell I wasn't lying.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016