Ratings for Dr. Jan Dudley

Jan is a wonderful Doctor and a very warm person. Her care during the whole pregnancy was fantastic. The delivery went smoothly despite certain hiccups and I felt very safe knowing I had Jan as my OBGYN. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Just adore Jan- has 3 babies with her and am thankful every day for her exceptional care. You will not find a better doctor in the world.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Cuddly Dudley... after a horrific experience as a public patient she was amazing. Thanks so much. I say over again I could have gone again and had another child after Jan! Thank you x

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Dr Dudley is just the best person you could ever hope to look after you and your baby. I've had my 3 babies delivered by her - full faith and genuine care every step of the way.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr Jan is the best person you could imagine to be by your side through the whole process!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr Dudley cared for me during my third pregnancy. Should I have any more children she would without a doubt be my obstetrician. Such a warm, understanding and caring person with whom I felt 100% comfortable the whole journey.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Absolutely fantastic had 3 babies delivered by Jan over 12 years n can not recommend her any higher. She was there for all my 3 deliveries. Best of the best

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I've had four babies with Jan and wouldn't go to anyone else. She genuinely cares about her patients and is one of the best OBs in Sydney.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

What a truly wonderful doctor. Caring in the true sense of the word.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

We absolutely love as Dudley. She has wonderful bed side manner amd it's obvious she loves her job

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015