Ratings for Dr. Prashant Udawant

Dear Doctor, could you please tell us why are you not taking any action against your receptionist.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Pl. Do not visit to him. Fees is too high as compared to other docs.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

The only thing I would like to say, He is one of the best doctors i have got to know so far in my life..

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I am a regular visitor at his clinic with both my kids. I trust him a lot with the treatment and the medications he gives. He is a thorough professional.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr. Prashant Udawant is an excellent doctor. He is so humble and caring that my children like to see him despite of their sickness. I like to disagree with the comments of the following people as both staff and doctor are kind enough to look after you when you are waiting. I have no complaints and I believe that what the other people have gone through is just a coincidence. I am a regular patient and no regrets there.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Very bad ...rude staff...doc is not interested in patients health...but from r unning one room to another

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr prashant udawant is a Horrible pediatrician, treats his profession as a business of making money instead of treating children who are sick. He gives appointment, and still makes you wait with the sick baby for 2 hours, then he and his front desk staff take people who have later appointments than you. Then when you tell him and his staff why they are doing that, he tells you he does not care and is not interested in treating your sick baby even after you waited for 2 hours.Dont ever go to him if you really love your children and want a good reliable pediatrician.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013