Ratings for Dr. Subodh S. Shroff

do not go to this doctor, i too was prescribed meds that i didnt need! please do your research on him before you make an appointment with him!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

This is by far the worst doctor experience that I have ever had. This doctor thinks he knows everything and does not listen to his patients. His diagnosis is solely based on throwing pills at you. He does not let you talk and barely looks at you. He is also from India and I cannot understand most of what he says. He, after only 2 visits, diagnosed me with anxiety and prescribed me Calexa which is an antidepressant because he didn't want me to be on a habit forming benzo. Come to find out, I do not have anxiety and my fiancé who is a licensed psychologist told me the drug prescribes was wrong and dangerous. When I took it I literally felt like I was on the drug MDMA (ecstasy). The reason being, I do not have low serotonin and my brain was flooded with the stuff. This drug is extremely dangerous and should never be administered without a proper psychiatric evaluation. DO NOT go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012