You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Tyson Plesuk

He is a brilliant physiotherapist. I would recommend him highly at Movement Sports Clinic. He is therapist to Olympic and professional athletes but is also wonderful with young and old. Did a great job with me before and after hip surgery. He has great testimonials on his website as noted below.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Top notch physiotherapist in Calgary. He was highly recommended from a co-worker and he exceeded my expectations. Check out his website for more information and testimonials from patients and athletes. www.TysonPhysiotherapy.com

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Tyson is the best physiotherapist in Calgary hands down. He is committed to finding the root problem and not just treating your symptoms. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

First of all, Tyson is not a doctor, but he's a very knowledgeable and educated physiotherapist. I saw him for a few months and he helped me recover well from a sports injury. I'd recommend him, if you have insurance, as you pay $90 - $100 for about 30 minutes of therapy.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Amazing Physiotherapist!!! Works with elite athletes and the general public. I saw three other physiotherapists, a chiropractor, and acupuncturist for three years, and Tyson fixed me up in 1 month!! Highly recommend him to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr. Tyson Plesuk's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a brilliant physiotherapist. I would recommend him highly at Movement Sports Clinic. He is therapist to Olympic and professional athletes but is also wond..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Top notch physiotherapist in Calgary. He was highly recommended from a co-worker and he exceeded my expectations. Check out his website for more information and..."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Tyson is the best physiotherapist in Calgary hands down. He is committed to finding the root problem and not just treating your symptoms. I would highly recomme..."

January 8, 2015