Dr. Johnny El Helou

Ratings for Dr. Johnny El Helou

agree 200 percent with the first review . Just a thief after patients money , no ethics whatsoever , Huge ego , zero conscience . He gave a plan of root canals and crown for teeth that didnt need doing , huge bill , and all wrong treatment , just for money stay away from the guy .

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

His Mission is to get as much money out of a patient in one go as possible.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

very knowledgeable, very professional and most of all: caring and gentle. Thank you again Stefanie

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

A big thank you for seeing me on such short notice and removing the pain. I can finally sleep without having to worry about taking medication or waking up at night from the pain. Great job Doc. Justin M.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I have to say that I was very impressed with the quality of services I received. I hate doctors since I was a little girl. All of the fear is gone now. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I don't know if the negative reviews below are legit or is some people who have nothing in there lives to do but write negative things about people they have never even met in there lives. Personally I find it very contradictory since myself, my family and about 10 of my friends and there families have been treated and still happily are by this dentist. One thing I can say is that 99% of the dentists out there only care about money, and I can attest that he is part of the 1%. People have to understand that success is greater with honesty and loyalty. Unfortunately, a lot of medical professionals don't and especially dentists. I wish him all the best and happiness to him and his family. Hopefully this site or any other site like it will start to actually make sure that the people who write things about other people are real by one way or the other.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015