Dr. Rony Elias

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rony Elias

As my situation is a little less of the norm, my wife and I (being a same-sx couple), really wanted to start a family and have a child. This is where we were lead to Dr. Elias and his amazing staff in Mt. Kisco. Dr. Elias never once made us feel uncomfortable or unworthy, he was informative, helpful, kind, compassionate and above all he was knowledgeable. I would go as far as to say he is a super power in the reproductive world. I was able to meet many women struggling with infertility and they all equally had the same admiration for Dr. Elias. I was able to become pregnant with my first son through IUI nearly 3 years ago and am currently expecting twins via IUI. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Elias to anyone for he truly is in the field he is meant to be in. He genuinely wants to help couples become parents!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Where do I begin... My husband and I will be forever grateful for Dr. Elias. Our IVF journey was not an easy one... And Dr. Elias never gave up on us. I felt confident, comfortable, and hopeful under Dr. Elian's care every step of the way. Dr. Elias is not only. A brilliant cutting edge surgeon ... He is also the most passionate and caring ... World renown IVF Doctor. Not only was Dr. Elias of course very knowledgeable about my female infertility "road blocks"... He was also very knowledgeable about my husband's male infertility concerns and always pointed us in the right direction and ultimately gave us our miracle we had been praying for🙏🏻 I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Elias to anyone starting their IVF journey.... ❤️

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Where do I start. Dr. Elias is an amazing Doctor. He's patient and kind. He explains all treatment and procedures in detail. The bonus is, he is reachable 7 days a week. His Mt. Kisco office is beautiful, however it has become a daycare center. I believe in such a sensitive situation, children should not be allowed to accompany parents to these visits. Jessica, I have no idea what role she plays, but she can do it all. She answers all of my billing questions and concerns in detail. She advised me of my benefits prior to my first appointment and confirms each and every visit. Jessica also answers her emails in a timely manner. She's amazing and patient and I am grateful that she works in the Mt. Kisco location vs. the Manhattan location. Joanne another young lady who is amazing. She has the softest hand when drawing bloods and never misses. Any question regarding my blood work or my cycle and she can answer just as she were Dr. Elias. There's another young lady that sits up front. I don't know her name as she follows Joanne around, never introduces herself and never smiles and looks uninterested. Overall, I am please with this office staff and the provider. I have referred a few patients here for infertility and gynecology.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I could not have been more pleased with the care I received from Dr. Elias and his staff. I came to him after one miscarriage and many months of struggling to conceive a second child, and his diagnostic tests revealed a blockage in my fallopian tubes. Dr. Elias is an excellent surgeon and removed my tubes and then we proceeded with IVF, resulting in a pregnancy after the second attempt. He was very responsive to my calls and emails, his nurse Lisa was as well, and his front desk staff and on site nurse are all lovely. I liked seeing him in the Mt. Kisco office and felt that it was less "factory-like", but I still had access to all of the resources of Cornell Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Elias is a very bright, informed, and thoughtful surgeon and physician, and I felt that I received excellent care.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Going to see a doctor because of fertility issues is a scary and emotional process, especially if you are trying for your first child, but working with Dr. Elias made the whole thing feel easy and normal! He is extremely knowledgeable and was always honest and direct with me about my situation, which I really appreciated. If something was too technical and I didn't fully understand, he would patiently explain it to me another way. After each visit, his staff were prompt in getting back to me with things like test results and next steps, which always put me at ease. I also really appreciated that Dr. Elias seemed to understand my sense of urgency and started me off right away with a plan; some doctors want you to wait around before trying something different, but he always gave me my options and his opinion and let me decide for myself. I couldn't have asked for a better experience during this emotional time!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Wonderful Dr and Staff! They made the whole IVF process drama free! Dr Elias is a very confident and caring. Jessica is so helpful with scheduling and billing. Joanna the nurse is awesome at blood drawing! Can't say enough about then. You will be in good Hands!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

His clinical expertise and kindness makes him one of the best Dr I have encountered; His staff is very efficient; Through all the steps of my IVF, Dr Elias was always available to answer my questions, call me at each step of the process to discuss results and future options; Remembering that very stressful time of my live, I was fortunate to have met him and I have been blessed thanks to him , with a boy and a girl.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Elias is AMAZING! He is at the top of his field in every aspect. His approach is cutting edge, incorporates all of the latest research and is he is extremely patient and kind. Dr. Elias discovered why my first child (conceived naturally) was born prematurely and using the latest surgical techniques painlessly remedied my issue. He also had the latest research to maximize my chances for implantation on a frozen cycle at age 40. My individual case had many layers that required testing, surgery, IVF and genetics. Dr. Elias and his staff were able to handle each one with confidence and ease. Through this IVF process I am expecting our baby in May 2018. Dr. Elias and his staff are organized and responsive. I am located near the Mt Kisco location which was quiet and efficient. On the occasions that I had to travel to the busy NYC office on East 70th I found them just as efficient and supportive. I know several other people that were treated by Dr. Elias and each one has had a positive experience and outcome. He is HIGHLY recommended.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr Elias is hands down the best RE at Cornell. We are HUGE fans of his and have referred our friends to him, who happily have experienced positive results and had children of their own. He takes time to explain everything, and he takes his work very seriously! You can almost feel him experience the same emotions as the patient - he understands the pain and despair that comes with infertility, but you can also see the exhiliration when a new baby is born etc. The Mount Kisco location is so calm and peaceful. In fact, I tell women who live in Manhattan to drive up to the Mount Kisco location - tons of free parking and not a crowded zoo like the Manhattan location. I would give him 10 stars if I could. He is also extremely humble and super attentive. I thank God we switched from another RE at Cornell who was supposedly a 'super star' RE - Dr Elias is amazing and my husband and I will never forget him. Anytime we look at our healthy, beautiful daughter, whom I had in my 40's Dr Elias will forever remain a key part of the story of how she came into ours lives....We are FOREVER GRATEFUL to him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

What an angel of a doctor. He also has an amazing staff. Jessica returns calls promptly, is very efficient and books providers faster than anyone I’ve ever met. She even calls back to advise my of my medical infertility benefits. Joanne is super sweet. She by far is the best phlebotomist I’ve ever encountered. I had the pleasure of speaking with both Devon and Lisa. I am currently in an IVF cycle and my IVF nurse is Lisa. I must admit that she has made several mistakes during my cycle and now I only speak to Devon. Lastly, the Mt. Kisco is location is great. Unlimited parking and close to the highway. The biggest draw back is that it has become a daycare. Children are always screaming, running around without their parents supervision while Jessica tries to explain what the next steps are. This is a very stressful and emotional moment for women and bringing children to the office, should be reconsidered. I hope this review benefits all. Great Doctor and Great Team.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017