Dr. Ari Baratz
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(113)

"We've had a wonderful experience at Create and with Dr. Baratz. We had a diagnosis in..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Rony Elias

I love this doctor! He is thorough and knowledgeable. I would give the office 5 stars across the board but there are a few issues. He does tend to run behind. He has a 2 assistants, Jessica - she is wonderful. Always polite and calls me back immediately. The other assistant Brianna, is ok at best. I have spoken to her several times and I feel like I’m talking to a cashier at a fast food chain. She has neglected to respond to my emails on a few Occasions. Now I go through Jessica for everything. If you want a baby - dr Elias is your guy, ask for Jessica when calling the office.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

I conceived my son through IVF at a different center. However, before getting pregnant I had dermoid cysts on both ovaries that needed to be removed. I had a laparoscopic surgery to remove them but the surgeon significantly damaged my ovaries and made conceiving even through IVF very challenging. After many cycles I got pregnant and after I had my baby I had another dermoid cyst that actually twisted my ovary twice and I needed emergency surgery to remove the cyst and untwist the ovary. I was sent to Dr. Elias and I am forever grateful that he completely saved my ovary!! He did an incredible job on the surgery. 3 months later I did an IVF retrieval and was nervous that the results would be poor due to my ovary being previously twisted and having surgery on it. But just received my results and the cycle went very well!! Dr. Elias is an unbelievable surgeon, brilliant, thorough, and compassionate and I completely recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Dr. Elias is a brilliant, compassionate and dedicated reproductive medicine physician. He helped me conceive my first son after an ectopic pregnancy and three rounds of IVF - and when I moved to New England and other doctors turned me away because my levels were so bad - when I asked his advice he said its totally possible and to keep trying. I went back to Dr. Elias (4 hour drive away) and cycle after cycle he stayed positive and would not give up. A year later and I'm pregnant with my second. Eternally grateful to Dr. Elias - and adore his nurse Lisa.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

We would not be expecting our little boy in December if it wasn’t for Dr. Elias! We will be forever grateful to him. Jessica, Joanne, Brianna, Lisa and Jane are amazing as well! Jessica was so encouraging telling me 2019 was my year as I came in time and time again. Jessica is really on top of her game and I really appreciate everything she did for me. She really made me stay calm throughout this whole process and always took care of all the complicated stuff I was too stressed out to handle. Lisa and Jane are Dr. Elias’s two IVF NYC nurses that call to give daily updates. They were also great to work with and when I called multiple times for follow up questions they always called me back the same day. Dr. Elias always made us feel comfortable. My husband and I had multiple appointments with him because of my pre ops for my fibroid surgeries, lap, etc. He has great bed side manner, he’s very kind, compassionate and extremely patient. We always knew the success rates going in which helped when a treatment didn’t work and he always took the time to thoroughly explain everything. He always called me to follow up after surgeries and several times when I freaked out over results. I truly feel he genuinely cares about his patients…he was the only person that could calm me down (just ask my husband). You just feel a sense of comfort when he’s talking to you. Dr. Elias is definitely the most patient Dr. I have ever met. Although morning monitoring was fast, I never felt like he rushed me without answering my questions. Dr. Elias was able to remove my fibroid with three minimally invasive hysteroscopic surgeries. After multiple IUIs and laparoscopic surgery which confirmed my blocked tube, we ended up doing IVF. Dr. Elias never made us feel rushed to move onto the next step until we were ready, but also gave us his honest opinion, which I really appreciated. The first IVF cycle ended in a CP, but my first FET was a natural un-medicated cycle and it was successful!! I’ll never forget that moment Dr. Elias called me to tell me I was pregnant. He personally did my second transfer so I think he was my good luck charm. Thank GOD we met Dr. Elias. Thank you so so much for everything you did for us. We will definitely be using him for baby #2!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Dr Elias is a wonderful doctor. I found him by accident after reading some reviews and took a chance. What I found was a compassionate, patient, very calm person who takes a diagnostic approach to every situation. From the first visit, I felt very comfortable with him. I never felt pressured or rushed. He was very upfront and honest with everything that he told me. The office is very organized and you're never in the dark. The nurses call you every afternoon and tell you the next step. You really felt the whole team was behind you supporting you. My husband and I were able to get pregnant after one round of IUI with clomid. We are so thrilled he was able to help us.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

I found Dr. Elias to be both extremely professional and compassionate. His extensive knowledge of infertility issues is the primary reason I went to see him, the second being the location of his Westchester office. He took the time to thoroughly explain my options based on my specific infertility issues. He was also very patient and supportive and let me go at my own pace; I never felt pressured to try a specific treatment, although he was always straightforward about the potential repercussions of some of my choices. His assistants were also very attentive and helpful. I am grateful to Dr Elias in helping me achieve a viable pregnancy and for my little baby boy who turns a month old next week.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Let me start off by saying I am now a proud mother of a baby girl. Prior to seeing Dr. Elias I had 2 chemical pregnancies and 2 miscarriages. I had no problem getting pregnant but for some reason couldn’t sustain a pregnancy. Dr. Elias was not pushy and was so kind and compassionate. He took a diagnostic approach and wanted to make sure that we explored any other option before jumping the gun. Although we eventually wound up doing IVF I was extremely fortunate that Dr. Elias was patient and gave my husband and I all of the tools necessary to make the decision. He explained the procedures and success rates well and I never dealt like I was just a number or felt rushed. When I became pregnant again through IVF I was very nervous about miscarrying again but Dr. Elias kept us positive and welcomed me in each week to make sure the pregnancy was progressing well which helped calm my fears. If it weren’t for Dr. Elias we wouldn’t have our baby girl that we waited 3 years for. I’ve recommended Dr. Elias to many women, some of which have decided to use his services and also had very positive experiences. Dr. Elias is amazing and I am so grateful we found him.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

Dr Elias is compassionate, knowledgeable, and personable. I recommend him without reservation. I instantly felt at ease with him. He was thorough in his diagnostic testing and took the time to explain why we were running certain tests. Dr Elias and his staff were very attentive. I never felt like a number, as you may feel in a larger clinic. You have the best of both worlds...a reputable hospital affiliated doctor in a quaint practice. Having an office in westchester was super convenient during morning monitoring. I was in and out in about 15 minutes! Thank you Dr Elias, Jessica, Brianna, and Joanna!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Dr. Elias is a great doctor! Kind, compassionate, and patient. He was very responsive when I had questions and very honest about my husband and I’s options when it came to infertility treatments. I also want to give a shoot out to his wonderful staff as well! Getting monitored in the mornings was a breeze. I’m not good with getting my blood drawn but before I could even blink we were all done, they were that good! Everyone was really sweet and professional and took the time to answer what felt like 1 million questions and I was never left hanging. Thank you to Dr. Elias and your amazing team at both Mount Kisco and NYC. Without them I wouldn’t be expecting a little girl next week.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

We are so grateful to Dr. Elias and his staff [Jessica, Joanne, and the amazing nurses (Lisa & Devon) that helped!] for being a part of our IVF journey. We love our little one so much and without all of them, we wouldn't be where we are now. We appreciated Dr. Elias's approach to helping us diagnose what might be causing infertility. He approached it in the most thoughtful and scientific way and ultimately helped us fix what was wrong to achieve a lasting pregnancy with IVF. We appreciated that he was always current on research and he is very kind and approachable. I never hesitated to ask questions or call if I didn't understand something. He is truly a gifted surgeon, too. Having the option of being monitored in Mount Kisco was great. Thank you so much for everything!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018