Dr. Rony Elias

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rony Elias

His clinical expertise and kindness makes him one of the best Dr I have encountered; His staff is very efficient; Through all the steps of my IVF, Dr Elias was always available to answer my questions, call me at each step of the process to discuss results and future options; Remembering that very stressful time of my live, I was fortunate to have met him and I have been blessed thanks to him , with a boy and a girl.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Elias is AMAZING! He is at the top of his field in every aspect. His approach is cutting edge, incorporates all of the latest research and is he is extremely patient and kind. Dr. Elias discovered why my first child (conceived naturally) was born prematurely and using the latest surgical techniques painlessly remedied my issue. He also had the latest research to maximize my chances for implantation on a frozen cycle at age 40. My individual case had many layers that required testing, surgery, IVF and genetics. Dr. Elias and his staff were able to handle each one with confidence and ease. Through this IVF process I am expecting our baby in May 2018. Dr. Elias and his staff are organized and responsive. I am located near the Mt Kisco location which was quiet and efficient. On the occasions that I had to travel to the busy NYC office on East 70th I found them just as efficient and supportive. I know several other people that were treated by Dr. Elias and each one has had a positive experience and outcome. He is HIGHLY recommended.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr Elias is hands down the best RE at Cornell. We are HUGE fans of his and have referred our friends to him, who happily have experienced positive results and had children of their own. He takes time to explain everything, and he takes his work very seriously! You can almost feel him experience the same emotions as the patient - he understands the pain and despair that comes with infertility, but you can also see the exhiliration when a new baby is born etc. The Mount Kisco location is so calm and peaceful. In fact, I tell women who live in Manhattan to drive up to the Mount Kisco location - tons of free parking and not a crowded zoo like the Manhattan location. I would give him 10 stars if I could. He is also extremely humble and super attentive. I thank God we switched from another RE at Cornell who was supposedly a 'super star' RE - Dr Elias is amazing and my husband and I will never forget him. Anytime we look at our healthy, beautiful daughter, whom I had in my 40's Dr Elias will forever remain a key part of the story of how she came into ours lives....We are FOREVER GRATEFUL to him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

What an angel of a doctor. He also has an amazing staff. Jessica returns calls promptly, is very efficient and books providers faster than anyone I’ve ever met. She even calls back to advise my of my medical infertility benefits. Joanne is super sweet. She by far is the best phlebotomist I’ve ever encountered. I had the pleasure of speaking with both Devon and Lisa. I am currently in an IVF cycle and my IVF nurse is Lisa. I must admit that she has made several mistakes during my cycle and now I only speak to Devon. Lastly, the Mt. Kisco is location is great. Unlimited parking and close to the highway. The biggest draw back is that it has become a daycare. Children are always screaming, running around without their parents supervision while Jessica tries to explain what the next steps are. This is a very stressful and emotional moment for women and bringing children to the office, should be reconsidered. I hope this review benefits all. Great Doctor and Great Team.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

AMAZING , 10 Stars, Super Understanding, Super cool, Below comment is 500% true. Dr Elias and his team is doing a wonderful work by giving a gift of life to all their patients. We have gone through several cycle of infertility treatments in several countries. But our prayers were answered in this heaven. don't have words how amazing Dr Elias is, he does not treat patients as file/numbers. Even with the great institute he is very humble and approaching. We have worked other Doctors in this practice found Dr E to be the best of all. each patient has a story and he treats them very professionally, amazing bed side manners, explains everything in detail so well till patients are comfortable. His nurses are also very welcoming and answers any any stupid question you might have. When we first time heard our baby HB, Dr Elias shared that joy with tears with us. After my daughter was born i went to see Dr and he was very vey happy to see us, we cannot thank him enough. i still remember his words he said - patients come here with so much of hope and this is very emotional journey, i treat their emotions and counsel them to have reduced anxiety and the results comes in its way. We cannot thank him and his team enough for the precious gift they provided us. Dr Elias personally gets very interested in each case and do not leave any stone unturned to get the results. He will keep altering the inputs to have best outcome. I will highly recommend him and his practice he is amazing, very knowledgeable and have kept best of the team to help him and give him success. Our success is his success period.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I am a current patient of Dr.Elias, he is truly a wonderful doctor. I have had many failed cycles at other infertility clinics. A close friend referred me to his practice and I will be forever grateful. He takes his time with me, explains everything in detail, returns calls personally and has an amazing bedside manner. It is refreshing to be able to feel confident in any recommendations he offers. Aside from him being an amazing doctor, his staff are also wonderful. I often visit his Westcheaster office for my monitoring and i always have a pleasant experience. His secretary, Jessica, is professional, knowledgeable and very helpful with any concerns I have. She returns my calls in a timely manner and never drops the ball. I know that I can trust Jessica to make sure things go smoothly. Lastly, his nurses Joanne and Devon, are the icing on the cake. I see Joanne in Weschester, during monitoring, which can get very busy but she is fast and efficient. Even when it is super busy, she always has a warm smile and a very sweet disposition. In such an emotionally taxing situation she has been a great source of support, whether it's a kind word or even a good laugh. She is very knowledgeable and always willing to go the extra mile. I have never enjoyed feeling like a pincushion that comes from fertility treatments but Joanne is always gentle, I always say she has a golden hand. after i see Joanne in the morning, Devon calls me in the afternoon with my results and the next step. Devon is an absolute pleasure to talk to. She is patient and will answer my questions thoroughly. She never makes me feel silly for asking too many questions. She explains my results and has always been on top of following up. I give this entire practice a five star rating ! They are a wonderful team. Thank you Dr.Elias, Jessica , Joanne and Devon for all you do for your patients. I will always be grateful I have these guys as my healthcare team!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Today was my first appointment with Dr. Elias. I saw him in the Manhattan office. After coming off of a very negative experience with a private practice OB/GYN I must say my experience with Dr. Elias gave me new hope when dealing with the healthcare system in NYC. The office aesthetically nice. In addition, the entire staff is extremely nice and helpful. Dr. Elias' assistant, Jessica, reached out to me before the appointment to confirm the appointment and sent over several documents for me to fill out ahead of time. The front desk staff at 70th and York greeted me warmly when I arrived for my appointment and walked me through filling out some additional paper work. Dr. Elias first met me in a consult room and spent a great deal of time reviewing my medical history with me and answering my questions. After the medical history review, I went in for an exam, where I received an immediate ultrasound that Dr. Elias performed personally. They have 2 screens in the exam room so that you can see the image and Dr. Elias explains to you what you are seeing in real time. After the exam, a very kind medical assistant drew some additional blood for some labs and then I met with an RN to go over the next steps to schedule a few additional tests that Dr. Elias ordered. Each person I encountered during the office visit was extremely kind and explained exactly what they were doing, why, etc so that I understood exactly what was going on at every step of the appointment. Dr. Elias's office contacted me within the hour to schedule one additional test that I needed and again explained what to expect for the test. In addition, they sent a follow up email, reiterating what we spoke about. I have worked on the business side of academic hospital centers for my entire career and can say this is one of the best experiences I have ever had in a physicians office. Often the physician is great but the front end office staff are rude. This is not the case with this office. I highly recommend this office to anyone looking for an amazing practice.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Where do I start? From the moment you walk into his office, you are greeted by Dr. Elias' assistant Jessica, who is absolutely pleasant and very knowledgeable. You are then greeted by Joanne, Dr. Elias' technician who is very hands on, should have her own Lab to draw blood as I didn't feel a thing and is super pleasant. Last, but certainly not least, Dr. Elias. WOW, what a doctor. His bed side manner, the amount of time he spent with me to answer all of my questions and his treatment plan was totally on point. Thank you Dr. Elias, Jessica and Joanne for all of your assistance. I look forward to continue are with you all.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Elias and I would recommend him to my closest family and friends. After a bad experience at NYU and much research, Dr. Elias diagnosed my Endometriosis and performed laparoscopic surgery flawlessly. It was easy to trust him from the beginning. He reviewed my medical history carefully and was so thorough the entire time. After my surgery he worked with us on pursuing the best ways to get pregnant, and was patient and compassionate the entire time, even when we were stressed out and anxious, he was always understanding and caring, answering our many questions. We ended up doing 2 IVF cycles, the first one was cancled, and he again proved to be an excellent clinician by changing my protocol, and the 2nd IVF cycle worked. I am now 29 weeks pregnant with twins and am so thankful to Dr. Elias. It is not easy to find a Dr that strives for excellence, and will give his patients the best care possible, and that is what Dr Elias does, with wonderful bedside manner and compassion.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr Elias and his team have been so wonderful! From the start he has been extremely attentive and has answered any questions I have had. He listens closely and is incredibly reassuring during a sometimes scary and uncertain experience. He personally responds to phone calls and concerns which is more than any other doctor has done for me in the past. I became pregnant after my first IUI and although it didn't work out and I had a rough time physically, he and his team were there to help me through it. I am just really grateful to have a doctor who really seems to care about my well being and highly recommend him to anyone struggling with infertility. I have so much faith in his practice and look forward to posting my success story on here in the near future :) Truly an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016