Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Rudofsky

Dr. Rudofsky is a wonderful doctor. She is definitely in the right profession. She is very easy to talk to and is very caring. She has definitely helped me to live a better life. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

I've been going to her for five years. Shes amazing and very helpful! Never letting her go.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr Rudofsky is the best family doctor I have ever had, I truly have never felt this comfortable with a doctor. She never makes me feel like my issues are too minor, or rushes me, and she seems very genuine when assessing. Yesterday at an appointment she was more excited about my engagement than my or my partners parents. I like that she cares about both our medical issues and our personal well being.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Rudofsky was extremely rude and made me feel like I was stupid when I went to her for a simple procedure. She denied my request for the procedure and sent me home.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

The main reason I'm switching physicians is the lack of communication. I'm basically left to fend for myself with google, and I have to see many other professionals to get any kind of help or support. Every problem I have is viewed as something I have to live with, when I know that is not the case. It's very upsetting.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I've been seeing her for a while and decided to change. It was a hard decision since she really seems to care about her patients. But I feel she overlook the details and oversimplify the solutions. Actually, I had more then one minor issue that even treating for more than 1 year she didn't decided to look more carefully. Also she is very fast paced and this doesn't resonate with my personality.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I've been seeing her for the duration of my degree and she's bestkind. She really cares about her patients and will do what's necessary to get them better. Even when I was at my worst, she had hope for me and wanted to see me get better.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Rudofsky is a very nice lady. She assisted me when I suffered from different kinds of medical problems. She has always shown interest in listening to my doubts and answering my questions.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I've been seeing her for the duration of my degree, and she's been pretty helpful. Very nice lady to have as a physician

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

If you are dealing with mental illness, do not go to her. She was a great doctor, guess she got sick of dealing with the ups and major downs in mood. Towards the end of the professional relationship, she didn't put effort into referrals or really give the time of day for anything. When she doesn't like you as a patient, it becomes very evident in body language/the way she interacts with other patients.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014