Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Rudofsky

Dr. Rudofsky has been absolutely amazing. I have seen her for very rare, vague, and extremely painful symptoms and she has gone above and beyond to help me find a diagnosis and treat it. She has made herself readily available whenever I urgently need to see her and has taken every concern I have very seriously. She is so respectful and I leave every appointment feeling cared for. Sandra, her ward clerk, is wonderful also. Very helpful and kind. Highly, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Rudofsky is one of a kind. She genuinely cares about her patients and it shows. I can say that part of the reason that I am on the road to recovery is because of people like her who do what they can to help their patients live a better life. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Dr. Rudofsky is a wonderful physician! She is always so pleasant, easy to talk to, and makes me feel very comfortable. It's obvious that she genuinely cares for her patients! Would highly recommend if you are looking for a family doctor in St. John's.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr. Rudofsky is a wonderful doctor. She is definitely in the right profession. She is very easy to talk to and is very caring. She has definitely helped me to live a better life. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

I've been going to her for five years. Shes amazing and very helpful! Never letting her go.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr Rudofsky is the best family doctor I have ever had, I truly have never felt this comfortable with a doctor. She never makes me feel like my issues are too minor, or rushes me, and she seems very genuine when assessing. Yesterday at an appointment she was more excited about my engagement than my or my partners parents. I like that she cares about both our medical issues and our personal well being.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Rudofsky was extremely rude and made me feel like I was stupid when I went to her for a simple procedure. She denied my request for the procedure and sent me home.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

The main reason I'm switching physicians is the lack of communication. I'm basically left to fend for myself with google, and I have to see many other professionals to get any kind of help or support. Every problem I have is viewed as something I have to live with, when I know that is not the case. It's very upsetting.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I've been seeing her for a while and decided to change. It was a hard decision since she really seems to care about her patients. But I feel she overlook the details and oversimplify the solutions. Actually, I had more then one minor issue that even treating for more than 1 year she didn't decided to look more carefully. Also she is very fast paced and this doesn't resonate with my personality.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I've been seeing her for the duration of my degree and she's bestkind. She really cares about her patients and will do what's necessary to get them better. Even when I was at my worst, she had hope for me and wanted to see me get better.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015