Ratings for Dr. Aisha Patel

Best Doctor ever. I travel more than 40km just to see her. She is a very concerned and compassionate person and always goes the extra mile for her patients. She take great care of me through a very difficult pregnancy and showed concern through the whole duration. I would recommend lady to her anytime

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Best Doctor ever. I travell all the way from mozambique just to see her. Had my 2 kids with her and wouldnt change her for anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

By far the BEST and most empathetic gynae I have had the privilege of attending!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr A.Patel is a very professional doctor with a lovely personality who shows genuine concern towards her patients. Very experienced and thorough

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr Aisha Patel is the best female gynae i have ever had the privledge of attending.She is always helpful, always answers your questions thoroughly, performs thourough examinations and has a fantastic personality. I would recommend any lady to attend her rooms.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

She was very thorough in everything and answered all of our questions. Even though she is always pressed for time (maybe because she is quite popular) she makes it a point to address all of your concerns. My wife and I were very happy with her services. Only possible downside is that she can be a bit expensive. But you pay for quality I suppose!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013