Ratings for Dr. Tripler Pell

A real professional. My family will be missing her

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I am so sad that Dr. Pell is leaving the practice. She's the first doctor I have found in YEARS that I liked. Her bedside manner is great; not too overbearing, not at all cold. She listens and offers advice. I found her supportive and encouraging. Here's hoping her replacement is as good!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

2 weeks and 3 voicemail messages later, I finally got through to a live person by calling again (this was in late August). I was informed that the referral to a specialist had not been faxed from my May visit! Was this a mix-up by Dr. Pell or her front desk staff? I don't know, but it was very frustrating as I had been waiting to be referred since May. They faxed it and a specialist appointment was finally set up for October. However, I tried to call again concerning the appointment a few days later and again, 2 voicemail messages and no return call from the office (I always waited a few days before calling again), I got fed up and decided to find a new doctor. In mid-September, I wrote Dr. Pell a letter to explain my situation and why I was leaving her office. It is now November and I did not even get the courtesy of any response, whether by phone or mail. If I was in her position, I would have called to apologize and/or explain at the very least, but nothing. Glad to move on!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Our experience with Dr Pell , up to now, has been great to say the least. She is very knowledgeable, attentive, has great bedside manners and that's not only with residents but with non resident patients she sees maybe only once. She accepted to take care of my father (non rez) while he was here, and she had the same attentiveness and manners as with us. She was able to make my father feel better and she was very helpful with requisitions and calling to follow up on him from her personal cell. I am very pleased that me and my family are under her care. A big 10 to this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Still unable to get through to Dr. Pell's front desk staff, and no one has called me back, despite my voicemail message yesterday (I mentioned in my voicemail message that it was my 3rd message because no one called me back - yet still nobody prioritized even calling me to tell me what is going on or to apologize for the delay). Regardless of Dr. Pell's abilities, this whole experience with being unable to reach anyone or even have anyone call me back makes me want to go find another doctor. This is unacceptable when it is concerning a health issue, yet I cannot even get through to the office, even by phone! This kind of bad customer service is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I am a new patient with Dr. Pell so I cannot comment too accurately about her, but she seems very helpful so far. I also appreciate the after hours service that is available. However, 9 times out of 10, you will not be able to get through if you try to call the office. No one ever picks up the phone. The outgoing message says if you are calling to make an appointment, hang up and try again later, but the problem is that it is rare that you will ever connect with anyone when you call, so how are we supposed to make an appointment? I also left 2 messages (over 1.5 weeks) and no one called me back at all. I just left a 3rd today. Very frustrating. Dr. Pell really needs to hire more staff if they are so busy during office hours that they rarely pick up the phone or call you back.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Ideal qualities for a family practitioner. Very knowledgeable. Emapthy. Not behaving like she is in a hurry to get you out of her office. Being a relative newcomer to Toronto, we consider ourselves vevry fortunate to have her as our family physician.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

She is an excellent young knowledgeable doctor who really listens to your concerns. Couldn't wish for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Very bright, attentive, resourceful and eager to help.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

helpful and friendly, on time, and accessible i would recommend her to others

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012