Ratings for Dr. Pauline Truong

Hi Dr Truong it's Brittney Monks :D I think Dr. Truong is an amazing Radiation Oncologist. She's very sweet, kind, and understanding. She takes into consideration everything you say and works with you to really make sure that what you're choosing to do is truly what you feel comfortable with and on top of that fully informs you of all treatments available to you and all of their pros and cons. Dr. Truong is in her job for all the right reasons and truly cares for you and your health. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! I truly couldn't be happier with her care <3

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

A wonderful doctor. She knows a lot about breast cancer and she is really helpful.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Having cancer is hard enough, but having a doctor like Pauline Truong makes appts bare able. She is kind, warm, compassionate, knowledgeable, and always have a smile and a hug for you. Such a great lady!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

dr truong is genuine and compassionate. a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Kind and caring. She took time to give me and my family information about my radiation treatment and answered all our questions thoughtfully. Despite being busy, she never made me feel rushed and is always encouraging and supportive. Love her.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Dr. Truong is an excellent doctor. I know of two other people who had her, while going through radiation, and they all loved her. She is very personable and sympathetic. I burned quite a bit during radiation and she was very thoughtful and informative.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

She is one of the most caring, compassionate doctors I've ever met. Even though she deals daily with cancer patients, she's always upbeat, friendly and supportive.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012