Ratings for Dr. James Orr

Dr Orr tells is like it is. As the young people say today, he is a beauty. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

We were there a few days ago and yes he needs to retire however his staff (front desk) is worst than him. Firs of all one of the receptionists started talking to the Dr. As he as was her brother or husband (disrespecting him). Second the same lady started to dance in front of patients!!!! And using language that my 10 year old would use with her friends. Dr. Orr for my experience is been good in treating my parents. I am seeing another dr in the same office i am just wondering if this receptionist will address me as "sweetie". Next time i will bring my phone and record and post it on youtube.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

We saw Dr Orr in December. He was brutal and inappropriate. However my mother was not offended because she completely shut down. He made comments like " your not diabetic, oh so you missed one. You have everything else " all that being said he is knowledgable. However it would be a frosty Friday in Hadies before I would let him treat her.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a Dr. He was rude and made completely inappropriate jokes (e.g., flapping his wings, I don't think you will die). He had no idea what he was doing and contradicted himself many times. I immediately called my family Dr and said I will never go back to Dr Orr. He gives the profession a bad name. I am considering a complaint as well.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I am not surprised to see all you poor suffering patients. As a new grad 30+ years ago, he was one of the docs I worked with at the Queensway Hospital in Etobicoke(no longer exists). He was as you all describe, extremely rude to his patients and also to us nurses. I, being a new grad, almost got out of nursing because of an encounter with him. What made me continue in my very rewarding career, was the encouragement from my co-workers and all the other docs! Knowing better now, I would definitely report him to CPSO.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Treated so rudely and unprofessional reported to Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons. In all my years, never treated so poorly and rudely. Enough said, never ever go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Absolutely brutal, I cannot stand stepping foot in that grump's clinic anymore. Like the previous reviewer said, "retire already old man!" I am launching a full blown out complaint against James Orr with the trillium health group about his treatment to patients. What a moron.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

This guy is so bad, rude, grumpy, and never smiles. He has been differing me for 2 years and i am starting to lose my patience with him. Will definitely be going to another vascular specialist. If you hate your life so much, don't take it out on your patients. Retire already old man.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

What was supposed to be a simple operation was totally botched and had to be completely re-done (by a different surgeon) a year later. What was supposed to be 3 to 4 day stay in hospital ended up being almost a month. I almost died. At one point a different Doctor was talking amputation. We later learned Dr. Orr was reprimanded by the Trillum Hospital for unethical procedures. To say he has absolutely no beside manner is being polite.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013