Ratings for Dr. Gillian Higgs

Dri Higgs is great, I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Amazing with children, Anyone would be very fortuneate to have her as a physician.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I have asked her several times to refer me to a specialist and she either could not do it or she did not want to do it. I have a serious problem for some time and she seems careless about that. Whenever I went to see her she did not even get close to me and tried to have a meaningful distance from me. She likes to chat about stupid things and makes you entertained so that the time passes by and you leave the office with no results. She seems not enjoying her job and just love the money she makes as always she splits the problems by asking me to visit her more. I do not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Higgs for a few years now. Every single time that I have needed to see her, whether it be for myself or my children, she has been fantastic! The staff were always very courteous and helpful. The wait times were non existent...I never ever had to wait more than 5mins past my scheduled appointment. Dr. Higgs is a wonderful doctor and person. She has a very kind manner with children, that immediately puts them at ease. She is very knowledgable and always had my best interest at heart. Her office always followed up with me whenever I was on new meds, or new treatments etc. We have recently moved to Ontario and I wish I could have brought her with us!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013