Ratings for Dr. Alan C. Haspel

Dr Haspel was not very friendly. We were not satisfied with his professionalism.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

He did an amazing job with my son; couple hours after his surgery he was like nothing happened to him, no pain nor complications. We are very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

This is an excellent Dr. & staff! they are very detail oriented & caring. I would recommend them to anyone needing an Oral Surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

The surgical assistance and office staff were very detailed and empathic. Their demeanor provided comfort and trust.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

My procedure to remove my widsom teeth was quick and i didnt feel a thing. If i had to chose doctor again, it would be him. Great job

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr Alan Haspel only saw me briefly to fix a coumadin caused bleeding a week after I had oral surgery. He had me in and out in 1/2 hour. His office had me into his chair before I could even finish signing in. This was service plus!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Amazing service. Staff so kind. I was very worried about my surgery, but they were so helpful and patient. Dr. Haspel is one of the most thorough surgeons I have ever spoke with and I have had many consultations. He spoke to me several times and he took the time to decide which plan of action was best for me. The price is worth it and his staff was very helpful. I feel VERY confident that I will heal and my upcoming implant will last a very long time. He personally called after the surgery to check up on me as well.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Doctor Haspel and Staff were Professional,Friendly,and Efficient

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

If you ever have to sit in this chair, Dr. Haspel and his staff provided an overall excellent experience! I was amazed at how easy it was to get comfortable, have the procedure, and wake up all tidy and ready to go home.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Haspel to any friend or family member. Everything was thoroughly explained and everyone was helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Alan C. Haspel's Credentials

• Nova Southeastern Univ College Of Dental Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Stuart, FL