Ratings for Dr. Franklin Singh

Super nice and knowledgeable. Is willing to make you feel welcome instead of judged like many other doctors make you feel. Will not make you change your answer because he is not biased. I wish all doctors were like dr.Singh. He is also very helpful if you have questions

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I saw Dr. Singh in Edmonton after my family doctor referred me to him. I saw him only once but he was very kind to me and I felt so good after meeting him. He made recommendations for my treatment which were very helpful. Thank you Dr. Singh for your being so kind.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

What a privilege it was to meet Dr. Singh! I saw him due to my brain injury from a serious car accident in which I lost one of my friends. Dr. Singh completed a full independent medical assessment on me and he provided a detailed report about my neuropsychiatric conditions. It was very helpful for me as well as for my insurance and the lawyer. Thank you very much, Dr. Singh, for your invaluable time and help.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Saw Dr. Singh last month in his Edmonton clinic for an Independent Medical Assessment. I found him to be very friendly. The examination was very thorough and at times quite tiring. However, I am very grateful for the opportunity to be assessed by Dr. Singh.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

My family physician had referred me to see Dr. Singh after I suffered a serious brain injury when a car hit me while I was walking. There was a lengthy waiting time to see him and it took me almost five months before I could see him. I saw him last week and he was amazing. It felt like I was meeting a friend. He made me feel very comfortable right away and I felt very good after meeting him. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

My insurance had asked me to see Dr. Singh for an independent medical exam. I was nervous and thought that he is another doctor for the insurance company. However, when met Dr. Singh, I couldn't believe how friendly and easy going he was. My nervousness was gone right away after meeting him. His findings on my brain injury were very helpful and consistent with what other doctors had found. I am very grateful to Dr. Singh for his expertise and for his help.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

It was a true honor meeting with Dr. Singh. Shukriya doctor sahib.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I saw Dr. Singh in 2012 when he was still practicing in Dr. Day's office. I was referred to him by my psychologist for assessment as I have always struggled with Asperger's Syndrome. Dr. Singh did a great job in assessing me and the report was a great help to my family doctor and psychologist for further treatment. I have very good memories of my brief interaction with Dr. Singh and he was very committed to my care!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Sing must have become a lawyer. He is good if you want to make a case for insurance or so but it ends there. I feel sorry for those who see him for treatment...

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Our 13 year old son had a concussion while playing hokey. He suffered suffered with severe memory and attention problems. Our family physician referred us to take our son to Dr. Singh. Dr. Singh assessed our son and he pointed out the main problems. We had a brief neuro-rehab which was quite helpful. He also referred our son to other specialists as well which we found very helpful. Thank you very much Dr. Singh for all your help.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017