Ratings for Dr. Franklin Singh

It was true honor meeting with Dr. Singh! I had a brain injury and PTSD from a serious accident. My family doctor referred me to Dr. Singh and he was able to advise my family doctor and insurance company about my injury and referred me to CAR for further treatment. I very much appreciated my meeting with him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

I was sent to Dr. Singh by my insurance company for independent medical examination. Initially I was apprehensive and I thought my disability benefits will be terminated. But I am glad Dr. Singh's assessment. He was very fair in indicating my problems and recommended the right treatment. Also, he is very personable and down to earth. I easily connected with him . He was very helpful to me.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

We had difficulty understanding our daughter's behaviors and we suspected she may have autism. Her pediatrician suggested to get a neuropsychological assessment done. We found Dr. Singh and he assessed our daughter. Even though we had to wait almost five months but for us it was worth waiting to see Dr. Singh. We are very grateful for his expertise and now we have a clear picture our daughters conditions and we are able to get the right help she needs. Also, we found Dr. Singh very easy to connect and he made a difficult diagnosis easy to understand. We are very thankful!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Super nice and knowledgeable. Is willing to make you feel welcome instead of judged like many other doctors make you feel. Will not make you change your answer because he is not biased. I wish all doctors were like dr.Singh. He is also very helpful if you have questions

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I saw Dr. Singh in Edmonton after my family doctor referred me to him. I saw him only once but he was very kind to me and I felt so good after meeting him. He made recommendations for my treatment which were very helpful. Thank you Dr. Singh for your being so kind.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

What a privilege it was to meet Dr. Singh! I saw him due to my brain injury from a serious car accident in which I lost one of my friends. Dr. Singh completed a full independent medical assessment on me and he provided a detailed report about my neuropsychiatric conditions. It was very helpful for me as well as for my insurance and the lawyer. Thank you very much, Dr. Singh, for your invaluable time and help.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Saw Dr. Singh last month in his Edmonton clinic for an Independent Medical Assessment. I found him to be very friendly. The examination was very thorough and at times quite tiring. However, I am very grateful for the opportunity to be assessed by Dr. Singh.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

My family physician had referred me to see Dr. Singh after I suffered a serious brain injury when a car hit me while I was walking. There was a lengthy waiting time to see him and it took me almost five months before I could see him. I saw him last week and he was amazing. It felt like I was meeting a friend. He made me feel very comfortable right away and I felt very good after meeting him. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

My insurance had asked me to see Dr. Singh for an independent medical exam. I was nervous and thought that he is another doctor for the insurance company. However, when met Dr. Singh, I couldn't believe how friendly and easy going he was. My nervousness was gone right away after meeting him. His findings on my brain injury were very helpful and consistent with what other doctors had found. I am very grateful to Dr. Singh for his expertise and for his help.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

It was a true honor meeting with Dr. Singh. Shukriya doctor sahib.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018