Ratings for Dr. Nathan Muirhead

Best dentist I've ever been too. Dr. Muirhead is well trained and very kind. I recommend him to everyone. He goes out of his way to help you which I so much appreciate. A+++

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr. Muirhead is fantastic, has vast knowledge and never lets you leave without feeling well educated. Best dentist I've gone to.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

I've been in terrible pain for years. Experiencing severe chronic headaches and face pain and neck pain. I went to neurologists, doctors, optometrists, and chiropractors and no one could tell me what was wrong. Not until I went to Doctor Muirhead did I receive the answers to all my problems! I had a severe case of TMJ and he has had incredible patience with me for the past year of seeing me on the regular. I'm a student so I couldn't pay all together right on time. But him and his staff were really patient with me and helped me feel less stressed about the money and just made me focus on getting better. I'm in great shape now! The migraines are gone! The pain is gone! He still checks up on me every now and then to make sure I'm well. He's educated me so well all the way through so that I felt like I knew what was happening and how to explain what I was going through to other people. No one searched as hard to understand my pain and discomfort as diligently as Dr. Muirhead and for that I'm so grateful. Excellent Doctor. Excellent staff. Top notch work. Very friendly and gentle.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr Muirhead is a very arrogant person. Belittles you and makes you feel small when you can't afford to pay for dental stuff and he is not an ortho dentist so be very cautious. I have problems because of it and will go to another dentist to get the correct help. bad dentistry job so no longer going there. Office staff is insulting and rude with things at times.

Submitted July 29, 2016

My 90 year old dad was there for 1.5 hrs just to get a script for antibiotics that he needed yesterday for a post surgery infection. Yesterday no one could see him - even for 5 minutes! There was no post surgery check in and i'll just bet there will be no follow up to see if the antibiotics are working. Let's be clear - dentistry and meds are VERY dangerous for seniors. Muirhead's associate dentist who did the tooth extraction is only in two days a week. This is Muirhead's office and he must shoulder the unprofessionalism and uncaring attitude of his staff and associates.

Submitted June 14, 2016

I would not trust my mouth with any other dentist on the island !!! Thank you Dr M!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr.Muirhead and his team at Sidney Harbour Dental are always a pleasure to visit. This office makes going to the dentist a great experience. The doctor was patient and listened to my concerns, thank you Doctor Muirhead!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I have been into Dr. Muirhead's clinic with my daughter a few times now and could not be happier with the dental care. Warm welcome at the front door and simply an excellent dental experience. During our visits he has taken the time to clearly explain our treatment plans, walking me through why the course of treatment was being suggested. For both myself and my young daughter, his manner was honest and caring - helping to calm a lifelong nervousness of around dental care. Extremely knowledgeable yet highly relatable - I definitely recommend Dr. Muirhead.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Amazing dentist. Dr. Muirhead completely changed my smile and my jaw pain. I am so thankful for his expertise and care for my family. Sidney Harbour Dental Centre is a great little practice. We love going there. My 6 year old loves it also. Thanks again to all of you

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

No bedside manner. I found him to be belittling and condescending. Seems to be in it for the money only.

Submitted July 15, 2015