Dr. Andrew Thompson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Thompson

this doctor the sort of person who likes to go suck eggs

flag | Submitted December 1, 2019

Dr. Andrew Thompson is a great GP who listens to your problems and concerns. He works with you to try to resolve any issues you may be experience without any judgement. As a mid 20's Male it can be hard to find a GP that is not conservative in their practices and bias regarding certain topics . I would highly recommend Dr. Thompson if you are fed up with other doctors who are incompetent .

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

Very, very good. It's hard to fing a good GP - harder to find a GREAT GP. Very happy with the service, attention to detail and the explanation I was given. Problem sorted.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

He has helped my parents and family beyond words. Always determined to hunt down the right medical solution. He is a straight talker with a genuine drive to help his patients live a happier and healthier life.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Dr Thompson is professional, thorough and always takes the time to explain everything in language I can understand. He is very respectful of time and runs on schedule. Overall, he is extremely knowledgeable and follows up in his own time to check in.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr Andrew Thompson from when he was a physio back in 1996. I had been for scans at Wanneroo Hospital and they dismissed me. Andrew reviewed next day and found a mass and herniated disc. From that day on I trust him with my life. However he needs to have holidays to recharge his batteries and I will give him that time. We should all respect how hard he works and how dedicated he is. Thankyou Dr Thompson

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Finally I feel comfort and pure relief in finding a Doctor who has the expertise to understand my medical needs. Dr Andrew Thompson has a highly skilled professional background that afforded him to proved me with an extensive choice in specialist care for my medical condition. It is extremely important to me to know I received the best medical care from a Doctor who truly cares about my welfare

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Dr Thompson is the most unreliable doctor I have ever visited. He has rescheduled my appointments over 5 times, to go on last minute holidays. He did not explain the risks of medication he put me on and was no help whatsever when I wanted to try and get off them (as they are incredibly addictive). Do not waste your time.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Dr Thompson has been my GP for over 8 years. After countless years of seeing doctors just giving me no real help, he listened, showed me technical information and gave me options. He has assisted me to no end to manage chronic pain. He’s a delightful person, knows medicine well and with his background training as also a Physio, he’s been a well of knowledge for my health problems. I’d recommend anyone to see him for skeletal pain problems.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

This is the Dr. you go to if you have a problem that can be fixed with real medicine. Don't both with cough and cold or mental illnesses. Right down the line, this is the problem this is how we are going to fix it. Follow his plan and it will be fixed. He fix my feet pain in 6 weeks of treatment, after years and thousands of dollars of treatment from other doctors.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Dr. Andrew Thompson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Doctor and Physiotherapist for over 20 years. Specialising in spinal medicine, sports and rehabilitation medicine, chronic spinal pain and chronic tendonitis/bursitis.

• The University of Western Australia