Dr. Antonio Schirru

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Antonio Schirru

I've been receiving treatments since the summer for herniated discs and low back problems. I was unsure about Chiropractic in all honesty because of the negative things I have heard, but Dr. Schirru has changed my mind completely! My neck is getting better and I am walking straighter with less pain. He's been instrumental to my recovery thus far and I will continue on the path with him in future! Also want to mention that he's always on time and his staff are a super lovely bunch!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Dr. Schirru is very knowledgable. He was able to spot the issues my husband was having with his back even before xrays. He has been able to realign his hips and help relieve the pain in his back. My husband is very happy with the results and continues to see Dr. Schirru.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

I am so thankful to have found such a caring chiropractor. Dr. Schirru has been very helpful in getting me some much needed relief and better mobility. He always works with determination, positive thinking and dedication to his patients. The whole group at Inner Balance are terrific.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

My grandson made me cry today. He is 7 years old and is having a difficult time concentrating where he is supposed too and his parents were told to take him to a medical doctor to figure out what they could do to control his behaviour. After seeing and talking to him for only a few minutes, the medical doctor told his parents to take him to another medical doctor. I have been a patient of Dr. Tony's for many years and he has given me excellent care for all of them. I asked my daughter if I could let Dr. Tony look at him. She happily agreed. My grandson has been seeing Dr. Tony for a month now. This morning I asked my grandson if he noticed anything different in him since he has seen Dr. Tony. To my surprize he gave me an answer! He said, "Grandma I do not have any more headaches.". I told him I did not know he had headaches and did his Mom know of his headaches. He said he always told his Mom but she just ignored him or gave him a Tylenol. That when I started to cry. I was first sorry for him that he had headaches but then I was happy that we let Dr. Tony work on him. De. Tony has a great repore with him and answers all of my grandsons questions. I feel that chiropractic adjustments are helping him and I and his parents have noticed he is behaving better and is sleeping well. Thank you Dr. Tony for the great care you provide to all of my family. Terry McFalls

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I went to Dr. Schirru for the first time last week and did not have a good experience. He asked extremely personal questions that left me feeling uncomfortable and humiliated. The only reason I am going back is because he took x-rays and I have used up the majority of my benefits for them. I'm hoping this was a one off experience and I will feel more comfortable next time.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Have been a patient from the time that Tony set up his first practice. Have had excellent results from his treatment. Continue to have monthly maintenance treatments, couldn’t get by without them.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Past surgery may be slowing down my energy level; I am optimistic that Dr Schirru may speed this up.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr Schirru is an awesome chiropractor! I had a lot of pain from osteoarthritis. I also have scoliosis and degenerative disk disease. He has helped me so much. I now see him every two weeks and I rarely have back pain anymore. He has so much knowledge about many health issues and has helped me immeasurably for many issues even beyond chiropractic. I was referred by my daughter to Dr Schirru as he also treats her and her three children. His staff are fantastic! They also offer help and suggestions and are a pleasure to deal with. This place is so organized it works like clockwork. They also educate you on the different advantages of chiropractic. There is usually hardly any waiting to see Dr Schirru. I would recommend Dr Schirru in a heartbeat for anyone needing a chiropractor in the London area.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Schirru is an incredible chiropractor. He treats me and my husband, our children, my Mom and some of my friends. I can't imagine life without him. Thank you Tony!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Suffice it to say I am not satisfied with the reault!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Antonio Schirru's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Antonio Schirru, founder of Inner Balance Chiropractic Centre, has created an environment centered on patient education aimed at fostering an overall picture of health for the whole family. Chiropractic makes it possible to balance life’s demands ensuring a healthy, happy and successful life experience. Dr. Schirru aspires to be an example to his patients by achieving balance in his own life. He is passionate about sharing chiropractic with the world, one family at a time.

• English
  • Italian

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1997)

• Chiropractic adjustment