Dr. Antonio Schirru

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Antonio Schirru

Suffice it to say I am not satisfied with the reault!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Punctual and staff are nice however I did not get relief from my visits so I am very disappointed. Good news is that I find relief from others.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Tony Schirru genuinely cares about his patients! He provides excellent care and is very

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I developed sciatica resulting from a significant arm injury. I saw 3 chiropractors, a Chinese acupuncturist and a physiotherapist. Nothing helped. I gave up. It was 4 years of misery (little sleep and a lot of pain). A friend recommended Dr. Schirru. Amazing! I had relief from my first visit! I have been going for a couple of months now. I used to have trouble walking more than 20 minutes (hip and leg pain). Sometimes I'd drag my leg. I am now working out at the gym and this past weekend did hiking on the Bruce trail in Georgian Bay! I was running and leaping from stone to stone with great balance and no pain! He has given me my life back! I am forever grateful! Thank you Dr. Schirru!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Schirru and staff. My treatment went well and always felt like home with them.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

professional, friendly, and competent Dr. and staff; clean facilities and always punctual; recommend without hesitation

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Antonio schirru is a awesome chiropractor, I have known him since I was 19 years old and today I am 35 and still get his great adjustment as they help me to keep active and less pain. I would remand him to anyone who is in pain .

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Schirru is an awesome chiropractor. He knows his studies well. I have been going to him for 3 weeks and I see a big difference for the reason I started going to him. About a year ago I started having numbing and tingling in my fingers and toes. Being a bus driver my arms and hands were starting to have muscle tightness and cramps and he has fixed this for me. I saw the original advertisement on facebook by a dr in Toronto and kept hoping I could find a dr here in London and was so pleased when I saw Dr. Schirru's advertisement on Facebook and he could do it here. I am very pleased with my progress.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I came to Dr. Shirru after seeing an ad on Facebook actually. I had been having problems with numbness and tingling in my toes and it was not diabetic related as my sugars were good. I also had been experiencing numbness in my left thigh and hot burning sensations to that thigh as well. After having my xrays done. I was shocked to see that my spine was a bit of a mess and that I also had a growth of calcified bone connected to my hip bone. I have been having treatments for a month and my toes and feet are soooo much better. No numbness or tingling or soreness very rarely. My thigh is not burning but there is still a bit of numbness there. I am continuing care to make my self even better. Dr. Shirru is very understanding and easy to talk with as are his very knowledgable staff. If you are having issues go to him ... you won't regret it!! I highly recommend Inner Balance and Dr. Antonio Shirru!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Great Staff, Great Doctor... He knows his stuff.... my neck and back are better... & have recommended others to his office.... tops in my book!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Antonio Schirru's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Antonio Schirru, founder of Inner Balance Chiropractic Centre, has created an environment centered on patient education aimed at fostering an overall picture of health for the whole family. Chiropractic makes it possible to balance life’s demands ensuring a healthy, happy and successful life experience. Dr. Schirru aspires to be an example to his patients by achieving balance in his own life. He is passionate about sharing chiropractic with the world, one family at a time.

• English
  • Italian

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1997)

• Chiropractic adjustment