Ratings for Dr. Tedman Donovan

Dr Donovan was prompt, efficient, and thorough. I felt cared for, my concerns were 100% solved, and through my insurance I left with net zero cost orthotics. I’m on my feet most of the day and couldn’t be happier!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

I will be avoiding Daleridge Family Practice because of Dr Tedman Donovan's lack of care, apathy, and general rudeness. He and Dr Conradie seem to love being neglectful doctors.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

i walked around with a fracture in my foot for 3 months till I went to my family doctor to help me

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

This is a moody doctor. If it happens he does not like you for any reason or he seems to be having a bad day, you will not be treated very well. He is polite but will hurt you in some other possible way ( make you bleed after digging into a corn too deep ). Sometimes double books and have to wait for at least 30 min in the office.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Our first appointment with Dr. Donovan went well. He was timely and was very pleasant with my 11-year-old daughter who the appointment was for. We've now had xrays and ultrasound and will return to see him next week. Hopeful it it goes well. A bit concerned after reading some of the evaluations.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I was advised to get orthotics for my plantar fasciitis which I did. They made my feet hurt more. Went back several times over 6 months to get help but nothing offered, "sometimes it takes a while to get used to them". Going elsewhere for another opinion.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Donovan advised me to get Orthotics $595 when they arrived and he tried to fit them into my shoe it could not be done. He advised me to get all new shoes ! I did take them home and tried them on numerous shoes and hiking boots with no success. I returned them to his office with a grievance letter and he has not had the decinty to call me. I would not recommend him to anyone. He also keeps you waiting up to 30mins in his office

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I first saw this doctor for a custom orthotics and had no problem with that at all but after that I have seen him for corn removal on a few different occasions and he made me bleed 8 times out of 10 and the corns are still coming back in the same places even though he said that if he removes the core they might go away. Last time I have seen him for a wart treatment and he did remove some of the skin off the wart but it started bleeding so then he quickly moved on to remove a corn he noticed on my toe. When I asked him how come he is using the same tool on the wart and corn he said that warts do not spread that easily and on top of it he tried to stop the bleeding by using the same cotton swab on both the wart and the corn. So now I have yet another wart to deal with. The small corn had turned into a wart now unfortunately and I have no idea why I haven't stopped him from infecting my other toe. Very unprofessional and poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

I had a foot problem and he looked at my toe and said that it "could be a fungus". I got some cream and its worse. He was not helpful. $75 bucks for nothing.

Submitted February 3, 2015

Paid $65 initial consult fee. He was 30 min late, no patients before us, seen us for 4.5 minutes to tell us he had no idea. Asked us to get an xray done and come back to see him when that is complete. We asked if it would require another consult fee and he shook his head and said "yep". But only $40 next time... Terrible bedside manner! We are never going back. This guy is a crook!

Submitted September 25, 2014