Ratings for Dr. Tedman Donovan

Our first appointment with Dr. Donovan went well. He was timely and was very pleasant with my 11-year-old daughter who the appointment was for. We've now had xrays and ultrasound and will return to see him next week. Hopeful it it goes well. A bit concerned after reading some of the evaluations.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I was advised to get orthotics for my plantar fasciitis which I did. They made my feet hurt more. Went back several times over 6 months to get help but nothing offered, "sometimes it takes a while to get used to them". Going elsewhere for another opinion.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Donovan advised me to get Orthotics $595 when they arrived and he tried to fit them into my shoe it could not be done. He advised me to get all new shoes ! I did take them home and tried them on numerous shoes and hiking boots with no success. I returned them to his office with a grievance letter and he has not had the decinty to call me. I would not recommend him to anyone. He also keeps you waiting up to 30mins in his office

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I first saw this doctor for a custom orthotics and had no problem with that at all but after that I have seen him for corn removal on a few different occasions and he made me bleed 8 times out of 10 and the corns are still coming back in the same places even though he said that if he removes the core they might go away. Last time I have seen him for a wart treatment and he did remove some of the skin off the wart but it started bleeding so then he quickly moved on to remove a corn he noticed on my toe. When I asked him how come he is using the same tool on the wart and corn he said that warts do not spread that easily and on top of it he tried to stop the bleeding by using the same cotton swab on both the wart and the corn. So now I have yet another wart to deal with. The small corn had turned into a wart now unfortunately and I have no idea why I haven't stopped him from infecting my other toe. Very unprofessional and poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

I had a foot problem and he looked at my toe and said that it "could be a fungus". I got some cream and its worse. He was not helpful. $75 bucks for nothing.

Submitted February 3, 2015

Paid $65 initial consult fee. He was 30 min late, no patients before us, seen us for 4.5 minutes to tell us he had no idea. Asked us to get an xray done and come back to see him when that is complete. We asked if it would require another consult fee and he shook his head and said "yep". But only $40 next time... Terrible bedside manner! We are never going back. This guy is a crook!

Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr Donovan was very professional and fit my appointment in on short notice. I had a recurring foot problem for close to 10 months, he provided me with orthotics that cleared up the issue very quickly. All around a wonderful experience, I have recommended him to friends.

Submitted February 7, 2014

We had later appt in the day, so being late is common for doctors. We were there for my daughter in-grown toe nail. He was very polite and friendly and made my daughter feel comfortable. He helped with immediate relief by cutting the toe nail and we were happy with that. Have been back again for same thing.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Very unprofesional service. The doctor was late on all three appointments with no apology or explanation. Hardly listened to my concerns before prescribing drugs I didn't need and orthotics that didn't fit.On the third visit , after waiting, it was revealed the orhtotics that had been re-ordered because they were unacceptable, were now at a different office across the city. This news was delivered by one of his staff, not him, although I could hear him telling her what to do. So unprofessional. Never returning or recommending to anyone

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

dr. donovan was over 15 min late for one of the first appointments of the morning. not a hint of an apology as we started our consultation. he took all of 5 min with looking at my foot, prescribing 2 medications, sending me for an X-ray, and asking me to come back. i left so unclear, of what may be wrong with my foot, what the prescriptions would do to help, and what the surgery he hinted at would be fixing. totally unhappy. at my follow up, pretty much the same.. he hints after a few min that the session is over by opening the door. never asks if you have any questions.. you end up feeling like you are paying for his help, but are completely wasting his time. after making my appointment one afternoon for a day 2 weeks away.. they called me not even 2 hours later to remind me about it! not sure how that is a worthwhile or helpful reminder.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013