Ratings for Dr. Frances Ross

The staff and the hygienist are great but the dr is trying to suck all of your money out. Redoing work that is not necessary. Procedures are painless but wait until you get home... you will feel like they beat you up and cut you open. Don't go here. It's horrible!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

The clinic is great and the hygienist is wonderful, but Dr Ross seems to be milking you for money. She replaced ALL of my fillings when i went to her for the first time a few years ago and now she wants to replace a bunch of them again... This doesn't seem right. And healing process after fillings is extremely long. Never had to wait over a week to heal after a filling.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr Ross is the best dentist I have ever had work on my mouth....very caring and competent. Would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

What a money grabbing office. Once they find out how much insurance coverage you have this determines how much work you need. They will use every penny and than some

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Great dentist, great staff. Totally recommend Frances. Competent, caring, gentle.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Ross is by far the best dentist that I have ever had. I have switched my children to her as well. She truly is the best!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I am so happy to have found Dr. Ross. She is an excellent dentist and has a wonderful staff. Dr. Ross is very detail-oriented and does excellent work. She is very strong on preventative maintenance, has a wonderful hygienist and a great staff. She always explains what has to be done and why, takes the time to make sure her patient understands any needed procedure, and is gentle and very thorough. I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I was thrilled to find Dr. Ross and the quality of care she provides my family. She is thoughtful and helps us all to understand how to prevent future problems with our teeth and gums that may be painful or costly to repair if left unattended. I find her to be an excellent communicator and a highly skilled dentist well versed on the latest in dentistry. He office is welcoming and you don't feel like a number, it is intimate and Dr. Ross and her entire staff take an interest in their patients well being. I highly recommend Dr. Ross.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

My husband, son a I have been seeing Dr. Ross for years. She is thorough, thoughtful and not pushy. Dr. Ross is very big on preventitive care, refers to a specialist when necessary and always makes time to see us. It has not been unusual for Dr. Ross to call the evening after we have had a procedure (filling, root canal, crown)to ensure we are OK and are not having any problems. An excellent dentist!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. Frances Ross is one of the best dentists I have ever seen. She is professional, knowledgeable, gentle and personable. She takes considerable time to explain treatment options, and takes into consideration my financial limitations. She does not pressure me to commit to unnecessary cosmetic procedures. She is a strong proponent of preventative maintenance and care, and has provided me with considerable advice over the years as to how to maintain good oral hygiene. Several of my family members have been patients for years, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to my friends. Her staff are great too! JLC

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013