Ratings for Dr. Frances Ross

I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Ross and her staff. I needed a number of fillings and other repair work completed as a result of wear and tear on my teeth over the years, and Dr. Ross worked with me on a plan of care that I could afford and sustain.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Confusing experience. Had an examination, was told I needed a few fillings. Went to have a couple of them done and then was told I needed more than the original number of fillings quoted - just a couple of weeks later! The first filling went fine (so far). The second - she ended up drilling out part of a filling in an adjacent tooth to fix a cavity in the tooth beside it! Now the tooth I had no issues with until she 'fixed' the tooth next to it - has major issues - she cracked it.! A tooth that was - just fine before she got at it. So, a root canal etc. on a primary molar is now needed - my pain, my cost, my time! Got a lot of advice from her as to the need to replace a bunch of fillings as well (as mentioned in other reviews.) Why mess with things if there are no issues? Preventative care is important. but a holistic assessment is necessary. Sometimes it's best to - leave things alone! I won't be having any more dental work done here.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Excellent dentist. Knowledgeable, gentle, caring. Her staff meet the same standards. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Best dentist in Toronto. Always, ALWAYS putting the patient first. Kind, personable, caring and talented. She calls her patients every night after their appointments to check in. Always going above and beyond, you won't get the same care anywhere.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

The staff and the hygienist are great but the dr is trying to suck all of your money out. Redoing work that is not necessary. Procedures are painless but wait until you get home... you will feel like they beat you up and cut you open. Don't go here. It's horrible!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

The clinic is great and the hygienist is wonderful, but Dr Ross seems to be milking you for money. She replaced ALL of my fillings when i went to her for the first time a few years ago and now she wants to replace a bunch of them again... This doesn't seem right. And healing process after fillings is extremely long. Never had to wait over a week to heal after a filling.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr Ross is the best dentist I have ever had work on my mouth....very caring and competent. Would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

What a money grabbing office. Once they find out how much insurance coverage you have this determines how much work you need. They will use every penny and than some

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Great dentist, great staff. Totally recommend Frances. Competent, caring, gentle.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Ross is by far the best dentist that I have ever had. I have switched my children to her as well. She truly is the best!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014