Ratings for Dr. Carla Van Beek

There is very few I would trust with my children — she is by far one of the best . Making patients feel at ease - staff is welcoming and accomadating.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I had crowns put on my teeth by Dr. Carla. A week later I showed her that my crown was not aligned with my gums and there was a small space there. She assured me that it was my fault that they ended up this way (a week after the procedure.) Low and behold the crowns didn't even last 3 years and am now paying to have them redone again. I will not be returning to this dentist.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Carla Van Beek-Paterson’s demonstrates knowledge and skills not any more superior to other dentists found in your local yellow pages. Dr. Van Beek-Paterson is sweet and kind on the outside, but really holds back her true colours while in the office. Dr. Van Beek-Paterson has shown her true colours and I would like to thank her for that. Her lack of people skill, problem solving and business manners is no way to treat clients or human beings. Due to Dr. Van Beek-Paterson, I shall find a proper dentist that can properly care for my families needs. A true individual that sees people first and money second.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013