Ratings for Dr. Tatiana Demishkevich

Sometimes punctuality is hard when your waiting for women to go into labor or assisting labours. Her soft gentle spirit is absolutely needed in delivery, I would have no one else assist me! Thank you Tatiana for all you help.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Tatianna helped me to have a wonderful birth experience. She assisted me in making informed decisions and honoured my birth plan. She has a wonderful library which was very informative for pregnancy, birth, and afterwards. She's a must at my next baby's birth.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I had Tatiana as our midwife for my second child. I was impressed and grateful for the amount of care that went beyond our expectations. She helped us feel confident and secure in out decisions and showed great patience and kindness towards me and my daughter. I would recommend Tatiana.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I delivered my first baby at home with Tatiana. I loved having her and I won't hesitate to have her again as my midwife.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I had an excellent experience giving birth at home with no complications under the care of Tatiana. I highly recommend her. I found her very supportive and sensitive to my needs. Communication was very clear and professional. All in all it was a great experience!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I had a terrible birth experience and pregnancy while under care of this midwife. She did not answer questions without being defensive in the weeks leading up to the birth. When things went downhill during delivery, she left for long periods of time. She didn't seem to hear what I wanted at all, and I even caught her in some lies. She also had to be told by the nurses how to cut the cord. All in all, I would not recommend you use this midwife. It would take a novel to illustrate all the issues we had.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014