Ratings for Dr. M Prest

Dr. Prest is amazing. She has saved my life on so many levels. She cares and takes the time to listen. She has caught things just from what I have said that doctors missed for 25 years. If you give Brenda the understanding she is amazing as well. They both are crazy busy making sure that we are well cared for, if you don't have the patients and understanding for that, you get what you get. I have never been to a specialist that was any good that I didn't have to wait a long time.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

She believed me, tried her best to help me, pointed me in the right direction! She was a great stepping stone to get my health back to where it is today! I am very thankful to her and her staff who have helped my on numerous occasions! Thank you just doesn't seem like enough to say to someone who has given me my life back! :)

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Horrible Receptionist please fire her and hire a new one!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr Prest is very nice. BUT HER RECEPTION IS TERRIBLE. HER RECEPTION IS SO RUDE I SAY IM SO SICK SHE DON'T CARE. Worst receptionist ever seen in my life. Ignores Patients

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

worst receptionist I have ever encountered. Needs to hire a new one.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012