Ratings for Dr. M Prest

Dr Prest diagnosed me with stage 3B Stomach Cancer in 2000. She ultimately saved my life. She was very thorough and her attention to details astounding.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

The doctor is excellent, skilled, kind. Office is the third world with horrible staff, a true dump. She is skilled in the OR and unfortunately you have to go to her office and suffer through the waiting room but I would because she is great. Dr. Prest you should scale up the environment. Patients need emotional care and empathy and a chair that's comfortable and clean in order to feel well. Patients are frightened and staff rudeness and inaccessibility contributes to a very poor experience in the system. You are a great doctor but your office and staff are appalling.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I arrived on time for my appointment. The waiting room was full with several people standing. I asked the receptionist if she had any more chairs - she said no. I then asked the receptionist how long the wait was. She told me at least an hour. Some patients had already waiting close to two hours. This is unacceptable. The office is a dump, the receptionist is rude, and the wait time is totally unacceptable.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I HAVNT MET THE DOCTOR. BUT HER RECEPTIONIST IS HORRIBLE, SHE IS VERY VERY RUDE. I WORK IN A CLINIC TOO. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SHE CHOSE THIS PROFESSION . SHE SHOULD GO FIND A DIFFERENT JOB.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

She takes the time to make sure you understand everything and never rushes you. This may be one of the reasons she runs late but I don't mind waiting for a doctor that is as helpful and kind as she is.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Call and call and call and get the answering machine every single time! I sat in the office for over an hour and a half past my appointment time and the phone never rang ONCE! Busy phone system my foot! She answers the phone when she feels like it and other than that turns the ringer off. I was told to call if things got worse and they have, guess I'll have to go to the hospital cause calling for 3 days isn't helping my health!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Prest is amazing. She has saved my life on so many levels. She cares and takes the time to listen. She has caught things just from what I have said that doctors missed for 25 years. If you give Brenda the understanding she is amazing as well. They both are crazy busy making sure that we are well cared for, if you don't have the patients and understanding for that, you get what you get. I have never been to a specialist that was any good that I didn't have to wait a long time.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

She believed me, tried her best to help me, pointed me in the right direction! She was a great stepping stone to get my health back to where it is today! I am very thankful to her and her staff who have helped my on numerous occasions! Thank you just doesn't seem like enough to say to someone who has given me my life back! :)

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Horrible Receptionist please fire her and hire a new one!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr Prest is very nice. BUT HER RECEPTION IS TERRIBLE. HER RECEPTION IS SO RUDE I SAY IM SO SICK SHE DON'T CARE. Worst receptionist ever seen in my life. Ignores Patients

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014