Ratings for Dr. Jacob Bellingan

A very caring doctor who listens very carefully to what you are saying. Highly recommend him as a family physician.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

He is by far the best family doctor I have ever had. He makes you comfortable and genuinely has concern and care for his patients!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

He has been my doctor since he came here and replaced my other doctor. He always takes extra time to discuss my issues. He sends reqs to specialists as soon as I ask. Only thing that is negative is his staff charges me with forms that I always need to be filled due to my disability company. Dr. Bellingan always waves the fees. He is so caring. He even has time to stop and say hello when met on the street. Hope he never leaves.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Bellingan is kind, knowledgeable and professional in all matters. He is a top notch doctor and we are pleased to have him here in Osoyoos. He has treated me in emergency and my husband for his brain tumor. I recommend Dr. Bellingan .

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Dr Jacob is super nice and super smart :]

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Amazing doctor...very intelligent...cannot wait to return to Osoyoos and be under his care again!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Bellingan was the doctor at the Oliver emergency when my husband was admitted. He was very professional in the treatment of my husband, very caring and compassionate, he paid attention to me when I expressed concerns and did not hesitate to get my husband transferred to Penticton where he was admitted to ICU & received the treatment necessary to save his life.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

I am having my records transferred from Dr. Donald Wilson's office to Dr. Bellingan in Osoyoos where I will be residing for the next 6 months since we will be here temporarily until next year when we make it a permanent residence. This should be an interesting experience since the Wilson clinic are the most rude bunch I have ever seen. I suffered through kidney stones for the past year and had to see doctors here in Oliver emergency clinic twice now and have to say they treat you great. I was in the Edmonton emergency once before that and had to wait 6 hrs to be seen. Dr. Bellingan and his office have treated me well and on time! Looking forward to having him as our new doctor, he is a breath of fresh air!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014