Ratings for Dr. M Mshiu

Love this doctor!! She is so engaging and pleasant to listen and ask questions with. She is one in a million...all good!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Rude, belittling, egotistical. Prepare yourself for feeling worse when you leave then you did when came for her "professional" opinion. If you are going to see her in regards to your physical being (weight) save yourself the misery. I went to see her after a surgical procedure and was concerned about my drastic weight gain, basically was told it's spoon to mouth. Didn't look into anything else and wasn't willing to.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Very professional and customer oriented with great personality

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Was dismissive and accused me of just looking for easy weight loss when I questioned her about my declining T3 levels. Horrible experience!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I felt she was to the point, ordered the tests required to find my problem, had me back for a follow up to explain the results, made sure I would get the treatment I needed. No problems, All good

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

very rude doctor is i can even call her that. you can not even ask her a questions or she gets nasty and says because i am the doctor and after all that she still screwed up on my meds

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dismissive, and made me feel like I was wasting her precious time. I was gravely disappointed!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I saw Dr Mshiu for the first time after being treated for thyroid cancer with radiation and a thyroidectomy. She was extremely rude and dismissive. I told her that I was wondering about taking Cytomel, a medication to increase T3 levels in addition to my synthroid as many cancer patients online have had success with this. She told me "no". I was startled and I asked "why?" She told me "because I am the doctor and I make the decisions and if you are planning tomself treat and ask questions this will not work. I work by telling you my treatment decisions based on my opinion. I answered and said "ok. But why do you think not the cytomel?". She told me she would not answer because she didn't have to as she had made her decision. She told me I was only booked for 15 minutes and she could not be expected to explain thyroid function and how meds work in that time and that she would not see me if I ask questions. Then she said "goodbye". I was flummoxed! It was beyond rude. Disgusting.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I really like this doctor. I find that she is knowledgeable and does whatever necessary to help. I also find her good to talk to, she has a sense of humo, tells you the way it is and puts you at ease. Glad she has been appointed to my care for the last 6 years and will continue to assist me. Thank you Dr. Mshiu!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012