Ratings for Dr. Ali Mahmoudi

After a long wait for hip replacement surgery in Timmins, my results were excellent. Back to regular activities ( with minor restrictions) after only 5 weeks. Very, very pleased and am now waiting for knee surgery.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Over the summer we had multiple visits to see DR Mahmoudi at the fracture clinic at Timmins and District Hospital after my son fractured his finger. He ended up needing to have pins in his finger as it was an unstable fracture. Once Dr Mahmoudi saw him for the first time he got him booked into surgery very quickly. The surgery and healing process went well and my son has normal function of his finger back. Having a Orthopedic Surgeon that can do these type of surgeries in Timmins is amazing, and saved us having to go down to Cheo or Sick Kids. The staff who work in the fracture clinic are very knowledgeable and helpful. Just an FYI be prepared for a wait at the fracture clinic, but this is the same no matter which Orthopedic Surgeon you are seeing. They just have a very heavy patient load. But if you are going with kids take snacks and something to entertain them with. The hospital has free WiFi which kept my son content while we waited. Thanks again Dr Mahmoudi.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

From the initial consultation, to the post op, Dr. Mahmoudi was a true professional and made me feel very comfortable. It has been 4 weeks since hip replacement, and every thing is according to plan. No complications what so ever. I am now continuing with physio. Thanks to Dr. Mahmoudi and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Took forever. almost one year to fill my Dr. report . His report was not good . He was rough with post exam after operation . Does not make important follow up appointments to see him . Leaves that up to you to figure out and as a result stitches came out way too late . His reports cover his own profession .

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Went for a consultation, I find that this Doctor is very anxious, easily distracted, does bot tale time to listen to what you have to say. He has bo bed side manners. likes to argue with patient. Not recommended sorry.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

An excellent doctor in the world.He is a real doctor. Dr.Mahmoudi is a very patient,knowledgeable ,responsible ,caring and understanding. Doctor who really care about patients.He is absolutely the best doctor in the world. First time I saw him at McKenzie health hospital on June 2014. I had a problem on My left wrist. I was impressed. Thanks a lot

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I was very fortunate that dr. Mahmoudi was at the Timmins hopital whe I broke my arm and required extensive surgery, I could not have had a more talented surgeon perform the operation as well as a more caring and kind doctor. Will always be grateful to him for the excellent care.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012