Dr. Kristopher Hamwi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kristopher Hamwi

I had lipo on my flanks ,upper and lower abdomen. Dr Hawmi was all around great. He did a very good job, I'm only on the 3rd day after my surgery and my results look almost perfect even with some swelling . He asked how I was doing numerous times through out the procedure and tried his best to make sure I wasn't uncomfortable. The only uncomfortable part was the numbing; the nurse held my hand and rubbed my head through it. Not only did he remove the fat , he sculpted it and showed me results half way through the procedure. I'm more than satisfied with the whole staff and my results :)

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I recently had Smartlipo on my upper/lower abs and flanks. Dr. Hamwi was professional and he made feel at ease as I was very nervous about the surgery. He took his time to make sure that my body was perfectly sculptured and I am so happy with my results. I'm three weeks post and my body looks amazing and is healing really fast. I would definitely recommend him in the future.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Hamvi, He done a wonderful job. I felt so good in myself. Since I done my Lipo and my friends saw my result, they are making preparations to have Dr Hamwi to do their Lipo too. Dr care about his patient and his staff is so friendly and helpful, coming back soon.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hamwi. He did a fabulous job and I am Very pleased with the results. He was extremely nice and has a great "bed-side" manner. Would come back and get more lipo if needed on other areas.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I am so pleased with my procedure...it's the best gift by far that I've given myself! I want to thank Dr. Hamwi for his attentiveness and explanations on what I could expect for recovery and results. He made me feel very comfortable and checked on my comfort level frequently during the entire process. I would highly recommend Dr. Hamwi and the responsive staff to anyone seeking smart lipo.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Hamwi is amazing. He is a truly a gifted surgeon, and he is an excellent doctor who care about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I had Blepharoplasty and Otoplasty performed by Dr. Hamwi and I'm thrilled with the results of both surgeries. He was kind, patient, answered all my questions and put me at ease prior to the surgeries. He did a wonderful job and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Hamwi is amazing. He really cares about his patients, their outcomes, and their overall happiness with the procedure. I have amazing results with my lipo and I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends. The staff is also warm and helpful. Best decision I made to come to American Lipo Centers

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Had liposuction from Dr. Hamwi two month and he's very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Kristopher B. Hamwi is a doctor I would recommend to my family members and friends. He conducted a rhinoplasty for me in 2016. The result was amazing!!! I feel grateful every single time when I look at the mirror. Being highly satisfied with my new nose, I came back to Dr. Hamwi in 2017 for another surgery – chin augmentation. Dr. Hamwi provided a detailed consultation before each surgery which helped me to make solid decisions regarding the procedures. Any face surgeries are anxiety provoking. I remember how I was scared before my first surgery thinking about “what if…” However, Dr. Hamwi did magic! Everything was so perfect that I made up my mind to talk about possibilities for a different surgery with this gifted doctor! Moreover, Dr. Hamwi has another talent. He has an ability to make you feel calm and be here for you when you feel vulnerable and need emotional support. My personal opinion: he is one of the best doctors I have ever worked with! Plus, he has a great sense of humor! No fears, no doubts when you are under his care!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017