Ratings for Dr. Kristopher Hamwi

Dr. Hamwi was in my opinion the best surgeon I could have selected for my first time cosmetic surgery. My Lipo Laser urgery procedure was a very satisfying experience and the results were more pleasing than what was expected or predicted outcome. It gave me a new lease on life and helped boost my spirits and self esteem. Now I know why Dr Hamwi's previous patients secretly calls him the fat whisperer because he was able to help slim me down in areas that I didn't think were possible. Not to mention that his bed side manners and professionalism is beyond reproach and he truly puts his patients and there supporting loved ones at ease during the day of surgery. His attention to detail and dedicated personalize time on your medical case truly makes you feel special. I'm a 28 year Army Active Duty Colonel and truly my testimony to Dr Hamwi's surgical expertise of being second to none is fortifiable!! Definitely will recommend him to family, friends and colleagues as the preferred doctor to get the best and most results.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

DR Hamwi was wondering and amazing. I eat right and work out 7 days a week but I had these inperfections on my outter thighs that he was able to correct and my flanks are amazingly smaller. I noticed instantly the difference. thank you DR. I am very happy with my new shape

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr Hamwi is a true professional and genius at his body sculpting for Lipo Surgery. His bedside manor is impeccable and his innate ability to give you your desired outcome is short of brilliant. I would recommend his surgical skills for Lipo Laser and traditional Lipo surgery to all military, family avid friends. Services are very affordable, as well!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Hamwi was wonderful. During the surgery, kept me calm and relaxed. I look great and feel like I have a second chance at a fit lifestyle at 45. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Best doctor hands down!!!!! Highly recommended. I had my upper abs done. The results are amazing and the down time was only 3 days. My stomach was huge!! I look great. Love him!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!! I have my upper and lower abdomen, flanks are arms done in April 2016. I'm still healing I totally see a difference. Thanks Dr Hamwi!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I would highly recommend American Lipo Center for anyone looking to improve problem areas. Dr. Hamwi did an excellent job on my back, arms, and front thighs. I'm very pleased with the results. Dr. Hamwi, Elisa, and staff (Alexandria) are all very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I just had my 3 month follow up after my breast augmentation. I can't express how happy I am with my decision to pursue the surgery and to choose Dr. Hamwi as my surgeon. Dr. Hamwi is extremely detail oriented and has a great eye for aesthetics. He is also extremely personable and kind. Needless to say my results are amazing and I've never felt better about myself.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Im normally very critical of doctors but I havr absolutely nothing bad to say about Dr.Hamwi. He was so patient and careful and made the lipo experience very pleasant, which is something I didnt think was even possible

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Great work! I had my upper, lower abs, flanks and back rolls done by Dr. Hamwi...He corrected the bad lipo that I had several years ago and now I can wear my bikini again. He's very attentive to detail and seems to be a perfectionist. Love him...want to go back for my arms and legs.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015