Ratings for Dr. Kristopher Hamwi

I would highly recommend American Lipo Center for anyone looking to improve problem areas. Dr. Hamwi did an excellent job on my back, arms, and front thighs. I'm very pleased with the results. Dr. Hamwi, Elisa, and staff (Alexandria) are all very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I just had my 3 month follow up after my breast augmentation. I can't express how happy I am with my decision to pursue the surgery and to choose Dr. Hamwi as my surgeon. Dr. Hamwi is extremely detail oriented and has a great eye for aesthetics. He is also extremely personable and kind. Needless to say my results are amazing and I've never felt better about myself.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Im normally very critical of doctors but I havr absolutely nothing bad to say about Dr.Hamwi. He was so patient and careful and made the lipo experience very pleasant, which is something I didnt think was even possible

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Great work! I had my upper, lower abs, flanks and back rolls done by Dr. Hamwi...He corrected the bad lipo that I had several years ago and now I can wear my bikini again. He's very attentive to detail and seems to be a perfectionist. Love him...want to go back for my arms and legs.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

A great experience, Dr. Hamwi took the time to contour all the places I wanted. He was patient and wanted to be certain I was pleased. He is truly gifted in his art. I would recommend everyone I know to see Dr. Hamwi. for their liposuction procedure

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I had my arms done by Dr.Hamwi on 7/19/14 and he is very Professional and Caring, he took his time and he was very focus on his work. He took the time to make sure your body sculpting was done the correct way and that you wasn't in any Pain, I would highly Recommend him to do your body sculpting thanks to the gift God has given Dr. Hamwi ... I now have sexy arms!!! YAY! And ladies he's engaged :'( and I add this because he very Tall and Sexy! Thanks Dr. Hamwi !!!!!! I would never give a Man my Money but you Earned it lol... sign Ms.Police Lady

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

My procedure w/ Dr. Hamwi was done on Saturday 14 June 2014. I had my upper abs/lower abs/flanks and my back by my bra line done. Anna really made me feel comfortable. During my procedure Dr. Hamwi talked to me, he didn’t rush my procedure, he stood me up twice to make sure I was even and he let me look at myself to make sure I liked what I saw. I didn’t feel pain until I forgot to take my medication hours after I came home. Dr. Hamwi called the next day to check on me and said if I had any issues to call him. I stopped taking my pain meds by Sunday and went to work that Monday. The soreness felt like a deep bruise, I did T25 the Thursday after the procedure. I am into week 2 now and started my full workout again. I know everyone is different and I am not saying the recovery will be the same for you, but I bounced back quicker than I thought. I am thinking about getting my thighs done now and I would definitely recommend Dr. Hamwi. He was really that good.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I just had a mini tummy tuck and Lipo on Wednesday, May 22, 2013. I was a little nervous at first but after Dr.Hamwi and Katherine answered my last minute questions and turned on the ipod (oldies but goodies) I was good to g. This is day 3 & I'm beyond satisfied with my results. I'm still sore and purple but my stomach is flat like I want it and I'm sure by the 4-6 week time frame it'll be down even flatter. I haven't had a stomach this small since before I gave birth to my 10lb son 7 years ago. I'm 35 & this is the best money I've ever spent. I was sooo skeptical about being awake the entire time but it went soooo fast with him talking to me the entire time. Dr. Hamwi is very professional, very personable and very detailed. Thank you thank you thank you!!!! & I go for my first follow up tomorrow morning.

Submitted May 24, 2013

I had my Lipo Laser procedure done on March 23,2013.Upper, lower abs, flank area, and fat transferred to my butt. Dr. Hamwi was very polite and patient. He gave his honest opinion on how the results will be. Dr. Hamwi went over and beyond with his expectation, he was able to remove more fat than what he expected. He takes is time and very particular. I would highly recommend Dr. Hamwi.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Kristopher Hamwi's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend American Lipo Center for anyone looking to improve problem areas. Dr. Hamwi did an excellent job on my back, arms, and front thighs. I'..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my 3 month follow up after my breast augmentation. I can't express how happy I am with my decision to pursue the surgery and to choose Dr. Hamwi as m..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Im normally very critical of doctors but I havr absolutely nothing bad to say about Dr.Hamwi. He was so patient and careful and made the lipo experience very pl..."

July 16, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "20001" to "20010". Address has been updated from "None" to "110 Irving Street Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12028775555".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great work! I had my upper, lower abs, flanks and back rolls done by Dr. Hamwi...He corrected the bad lipo that I had several years ago and now I can wear my bi..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I Loved Him. He Did My Lipo On My Stomach And Flanks! I Felt So Comfortable Around Him GREAT JOB. -Mishawnna Bynum"

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A great experience, Dr. Hamwi took the time to contour all the places I wanted. He was patient and wanted to be certain I was pleased. He is truly gifted in h..."

February 19, 2015