Ratings for Dr. Kristopher Hamwi

Kristopher B. Hamwi is a doctor I would recommend to my family members and friends. He conducted a rhinoplasty for me in 2016. The result was amazing!!! I feel grateful every single time when I look at the mirror. Being highly satisfied with my new nose, I came back to Dr. Hamwi in 2017 for another surgery – chin augmentation. Dr. Hamwi provided a detailed consultation before each surgery which helped me to make solid decisions regarding the procedures. Any face surgeries are anxiety provoking. I remember how I was scared before my first surgery thinking about “what if…” However, Dr. Hamwi did magic! Everything was so perfect that I made up my mind to talk about possibilities for a different surgery with this gifted doctor! Moreover, Dr. Hamwi has another talent. He has an ability to make you feel calm and be here for you when you feel vulnerable and need emotional support. My personal opinion: he is one of the best doctors I have ever worked with! Plus, he has a great sense of humor! No fears, no doubts when you are under his care!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr.Hamwi was great from the minute we meet to the moments after surgery. He made me feel at ease and did fantastic work on me. I'm extremely happy with the results and everything went very smoothly. Thanks to the Doctor and his amazing staff for making this a good experience. I would highly recommend him and the staff to anyone considering a procedure.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr.Hamwi was exceptional. On 4-2-2017 I had the Laser Lipo Surgery. My results are amazing! Dr.Hawmi was able to remove 4liters of fats from my mid section. Hamwi and his staff were very attentive through the whole surgery. They made sure I was comfortable, talk to me to take my mind off what was going on, he took his time and he even called me personally later that day to make sure I was ok. Hands down the best!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I had a tummy tuck with Dr.Hamwi on December 27 2017.I'm more then satisfied with the out come from conceltation to surgery he was professional and attentive to my needs . I highly recommend him,In my opinion he is The best at what he does

Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. Hamwi was in my opinion the best surgeon I could have selected for my first time cosmetic surgery. My Lipo Laser urgery procedure was a very satisfying experience and the results were more pleasing than what was expected or predicted outcome. It gave me a new lease on life and helped boost my spirits and self esteem. Now I know why Dr Hamwi's previous patients secretly calls him the fat whisperer because he was able to help slim me down in areas that I didn't think were possible. Not to mention that his bed side manners and professionalism is beyond reproach and he truly puts his patients and there supporting loved ones at ease during the day of surgery. His attention to detail and dedicated personalize time on your medical case truly makes you feel special. I'm a 28 year Army Active Duty Colonel and truly my testimony to Dr Hamwi's surgical expertise of being second to none is fortifiable!! Definitely will recommend him to family, friends and colleagues as the preferred doctor to get the best and most results.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

DR Hamwi was wondering and amazing. I eat right and work out 7 days a week but I had these inperfections on my outter thighs that he was able to correct and my flanks are amazingly smaller. I noticed instantly the difference. thank you DR. I am very happy with my new shape

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr Hamwi is a true professional and genius at his body sculpting for Lipo Surgery. His bedside manor is impeccable and his innate ability to give you your desired outcome is short of brilliant. I would recommend his surgical skills for Lipo Laser and traditional Lipo surgery to all military, family avid friends. Services are very affordable, as well!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Hamwi was wonderful. During the surgery, kept me calm and relaxed. I look great and feel like I have a second chance at a fit lifestyle at 45. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Best doctor hands down!!!!! Highly recommended. I had my upper abs done. The results are amazing and the down time was only 3 days. My stomach was huge!! I look great. Love him!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!! I have my upper and lower abdomen, flanks are arms done in April 2016. I'm still healing I totally see a difference. Thanks Dr Hamwi!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016