Dr. Kristopher Hamwi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kristopher Hamwi

Dr. Hamwi is pleasant and courteous. He also destroyed my face. Because he did not listen to my pre-operative concerns, my face was destroyed. He even prematurely removed my eyelid stitches - despite my objections - only to wake up with an OPEN eyelid that he re-sutured WITHOUT anesthetic. For SIX months post-op, I had to cover my face in public because people found it so shocking and horrific. After 2.5 years and nearly 3 DOZEN VERY painful procedures to fix it, I still look like my face went through a windshield. I wear makeup to try to cover the scars, when I never had to wear makeup before. Yet he did NOTHING to fix it. He just moved to another state.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Doctor Hamwi is amazing!!!! I got liposuction on my upper/ lower abdomen, flanks (love handles) and my back bra area. My results is amazing!!!!! I could see results the second day after having the procedure it’s been 7 weeks and the swelling is down a lot and I look great. I still countine to wear my garments even though my 6 wks is up. Him and nurse Ana were very professional throughout my entire procedure. They made sure I was comfortable and worry free during the procedure. I highly recommend him. There overall staff is wonderful and is worth going to Richmond, Va

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Great personality AND BEDSIDE MANOR. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I had lipo on my flanks ,upper and lower abdomen. Dr Hawmi was all around great. He did a very good job, I'm only on the 3rd day after my surgery and my results look almost perfect even with some swelling . He asked how I was doing numerous times through out the procedure and tried his best to make sure I wasn't uncomfortable. The only uncomfortable part was the numbing; the nurse held my hand and rubbed my head through it. Not only did he remove the fat , he sculpted it and showed me results half way through the procedure. I'm more than satisfied with the whole staff and my results :)

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I recently had Smartlipo on my upper/lower abs and flanks. Dr. Hamwi was professional and he made feel at ease as I was very nervous about the surgery. He took his time to make sure that my body was perfectly sculptured and I am so happy with my results. I'm three weeks post and my body looks amazing and is healing really fast. I would definitely recommend him in the future.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Hamvi, He done a wonderful job. I felt so good in myself. Since I done my Lipo and my friends saw my result, they are making preparations to have Dr Hamwi to do their Lipo too. Dr care about his patient and his staff is so friendly and helpful, coming back soon.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hamwi. He did a fabulous job and I am Very pleased with the results. He was extremely nice and has a great "bed-side" manner. Would come back and get more lipo if needed on other areas.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I am so pleased with my procedure...it's the best gift by far that I've given myself! I want to thank Dr. Hamwi for his attentiveness and explanations on what I could expect for recovery and results. He made me feel very comfortable and checked on my comfort level frequently during the entire process. I would highly recommend Dr. Hamwi and the responsive staff to anyone seeking smart lipo.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Hamwi is amazing. He is a truly a gifted surgeon, and he is an excellent doctor who care about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I had Blepharoplasty and Otoplasty performed by Dr. Hamwi and I'm thrilled with the results of both surgeries. He was kind, patient, answered all my questions and put me at ease prior to the surgeries. He did a wonderful job and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017