Ratings for Dr. Margo Lane

Dr Lane saved my life. Literally! Shes a really good doctor, very thorough & caring.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

She is a good doctor and leaves lots of time for each of her patients.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr Lane is by far one of the best doctors I've had. I started seeing her when I was 15 and she conontued to see me until I was 24 ( I really didn't want to move on ). If I could have stayed with her forever I would have! She was very kind and helped me through some of the darkest moments in my life a lbs her receptionist Michelle was great very friendly!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

The worst doctor we have ever worked with, by far. She has a real God-complex and a need for power. She does not listen to her patients or their parents. She missed the root cause of my child's medical problems, then lied to prevent her mistake from being detected. Avoid this doctor at all costs.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Defiantly a great Dr, I was first referred to her from Childerns hospital, and I saw her through Childerns, up until now. (17) she was very listening and very much understanding, and was willing to spend time to properly explain things. Over the time I've seen other Drs and they were never willing to explain much, or whys or anything. But Dr lane was defiantly willing too, and listen to your concerns! She defiantly can come off much of a strong headed person, but it all depends on your situation and the persons reason for treatment however I found her a great Dr.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

If you believe doctors are infallible, she's the doctor for you. If you prefer to ask questions about the treatment you are receiving, be prepared for a rough ride.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

I saw Dr. Lane for several years, until I had to move to another province. I always felt she really listened to me, she was very knowledgeable, and I felt very comfortable with her. I also really liked the receptionist(s).

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

We were referred to Dr. Lane for a specific problem and she has proven to be extremely helpful with our family. She is knowledgeable and conveys information well. She is compassionate and gentle, yet able to be an authority figure if need be when dealing with "at risk" behaviour. She was late once with an appointment; however, given the work she does I believe she is perfectly credible when saying her schedule was thrown off by an emergency. Further to this, our time with her was not compromised or shortened as a result.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013