Ratings for Dr. Timothy Steel

Dr Tim fixed my neck in July this year and I couldn't be happier. I herniated a disc that compressed a nerve in my neck and I had severe burning pain down my right arm. It started when I was swimming. It got worse over 3 weeks and I lost the sensation in my arm and lost all my strength in the hand. I couldn't even open a " twist top" bottle.Tim did keyhole surgery at the back of my neck and removed the disc fragment. The burning pain went straight away and the strength came back quickly. I still have slight numbness in my fingers but this is slowly improving. I was back at work 7 days after the operation and he has given me the all-clear to start swimming and do weight training again. He is a miracle worker>

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

An exceptional Doctor and Surgeon. . He fixed my wife's neck 18 months ago with an operation through the front of her neck. . She had bad pain for many years . She was home 1 day after the surgery. Dr Steel and his team were great. His assistant Dr Ellen and Stephanie and Rochelle were so helpful . they all helped guide us through the whole process. We can't thank them enough.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Could not be happier. Fixed my back 4 years ago.. Still going strong!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

If did not see tim would have end up in pinegrove that what a wonderful job as done for me one more opp next week I'm only hear tell u about tim steel becoz of he wonderful job done for and he wonderful off offsides so tim hope u have g8 sleep next Thursday nite before u opp on me 😀Jokes aside I'm here today becoz u and your offsider thanks mr Kay

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I cannot recommend Dr Steel highly enough. I was suffering from severe lower back pain for many months. I went to see another Surgeon prior to seeing Dr Steel & this Surgeon recommended an entirely different procedure and told me that I will still suffer residual pain and most likely need fusion surgery within 12 months. I decided to go and see Dr Steel for a second opinion & Dr Steel was confident that he could operate on me via keyhole surgery and completely cure my pain without fusion surgery thereafter. And this turned out to be 100% correct. Within one week of having the keyhole surgery my pain had completely disappeared and within 4 weeks I was completely mobile again. Quite frankly it seemed like a miracle to me and I was so very glad that I went to see Dr Steel for that second opinion and chose Dr Steel to operate on me. I repeat, I cannot recommend Dr Steel highly enough. Maurice Watson

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

It’s almost a year now since I had my spinal fusion. I am now back running, gyming 4x a week and a competitive horse rider without any back or leg pain . Thank you to Dr Steel and his team for giving me back my life ! FOREVER grateful !

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr Steel and his team at ST Vincent's cured my back pain 18 months ago. I had pain for years which steadily got worse and worse due the disc wearing out. . I had an artificial disc placed through my lower abdomen and now I'm pain free. I was home in 3 days and back in the gym in 6 weeks. I have no pain now. Thanks Dr Steel!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

A year on from my operation and things are going really well! I just wanted to say thank you again for making the last year pain free!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr Steel is incredibly thoughtful, sincere and helpful. He explained everything, recommended a course of action but had alternative plans if things did not go according to plan. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

I was admitted to the Neurosurgical Unit of St Vincent’s Hospital on 20 February 2014 the day I sustained a severe TBI at Randwick. On a curtesy visit to the management team at Acute care in 2017, they all said the same, I thought you were going to die! My survival brought many positive comments from many medicos. Dr Timothy Steel was the marvellously skilled surgeon who saved my life and delivered me from a wheelchair condition to walking again later in 2014 and I am called the walking miracle by many people in my area.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018