Dr. Ankit Patel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ankit Patel

Dr. Patel is always very friendly and does a great job. My family has been seeing him for some time and they’re always super happy with his work. The service is always excellent here.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

I moved to Mississauga recently, and needed a new dentist. I was referred to Erinwood Dental from a friend, and I am very happy with all of the services I've received. Dr. Patel is great and I hav found my long term dentist.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr. Patel is very kind hearted and calm. The service was quick efficient and kind of fun too. I found him online and the reviews check out! Thanks dr Patel!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

Awesome experience! Very professional and explained my implant procedure very thoroughly. The procedure itself went very well.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Dr. A is honest about what you need to get done and what you need to look out for. His staff helped me understand what my benefits covered so I could make the most out of it. You don't need to look any further than his newly renovated office. I can't wait for my next check-up!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

I went to Dr. A after reading about him online. The reviews coudl not have been better. He was very accommodating, as we came a few minutes late since we had to bring our new born with us, and then he pulled my broken tooth in a matter of minutes without any pain. He explained the procedure and even called me the next day to follow up! I am switching over! thanks Dr. A!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

The best dentist I've been to. Additionally, he has a great team. Janelle was very pleasant to deal with while booking my appointment.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I was terrified to go the dentist, but after meeting Dr. A and his staff all my reservations went away. There kind and gentle and its a fun time. HIghly recommend them!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I was referred by a friend to Dr. A and he was AMAZING! He was so nice and knowledgeable. He took his time and explained the different options available to me to solve my issue. My appointments never ran late which I really appreciated because I have a very strict schedule. Now I can't stop smiling because he did such a fantastic job. Thank you so much Dr. A! I highly recommend to anyone looking for dentist to book an appointment with Dr A. Even if you already think you have a good dentist go and see Dr. A, hands down he's got your dentist beat!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

I took my 4 and 6 year old to Dr. Patel and he was AMAZING! They were so scared at the old dentist, but after 10 mins with Dr. Patel I saw both of them relax and they are looking forward to the next visit. He even gave the 6 year old her first needle and she didn't flinch. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Ankit Patel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Also known as Dr. A, he was born and raised in Thornhill, Ontario. He attended Vaughan Secondary School, where he graduated with honors in 2002. He then went to Michigan to pursue his undergraduate degree in Biochemistry at Ferris State University, where he was named to the Dean’s list. Dr. A applied to dental school and was awarded early admission to the University of Detroit Mercy, and was among the youngest to graduate at the tender age of 24. Dr. A is licensed by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, and is a member of the Ontario Dental Association, Canadian Dental Association and Academy of General Dentistry. He has also completed a 1 year residency in Dental Implant training. Dr. A spends a lot of his free time with his family friends, at the gym or travelling. Lastly, Dr. A is single, loves writing poetry and taking long walks on the beach after eating a candlelit dinner he prepared from scratch.

• English