Dr. Ankit Patel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ankit Patel

Thank you Dr.Ankit for always treating my family and me like a member of your family

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

I've been to A LOT of dentists throughout my life and Dr. A takes the cake. He was very patient with me as I explained me complicated dental history and plethora of complaints. He took his time to explain a plan of action and was sure to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

Dr. Ankit is one of the best dentist I have ever been to! He is very friendly and not to mention very handsome. He treats you with the most repsect and makes everything go very smooth. I am very blessed to have him as my dentist for years now!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Dr. A did an implant on me. He told me the process would be basically painless, and he was right. I didn't take any pain meds after. The tooth looks great and I can finally chew again.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Great service - from the dentist to his front desk to the hygienists.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr. Patel's staff is extremely pleasant and helpful- especially Pat! Dr. Patel was very calming, he made me feel very comfortable and took his time to answer all my questions. He has great bedside manners. Always a pleasure to be taken care of by a great professional team!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Dr. A was very professional! He is patient and very thorough and clear in explaining what needs to be done. His office staff are just as friendly and accommodating. I will definitely be coming back and highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

he was really nice and did a great job with my wisdom teeth.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

Dr. Patel is always very friendly and does a great job. My family has been seeing him for some time and they’re always super happy with his work. The service is always excellent here.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

I moved to Mississauga recently, and needed a new dentist. I was referred to Erinwood Dental from a friend, and I am very happy with all of the services I've received. Dr. Patel is great and I hav found my long term dentist.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr. Ankit Patel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Also known as Dr. A, he was born and raised in Thornhill, Ontario. He attended Vaughan Secondary School, where he graduated with honors in 2002. He then went to Michigan to pursue his undergraduate degree in Biochemistry at Ferris State University, where he was named to the Dean’s list. Dr. A applied to dental school and was awarded early admission to the University of Detroit Mercy, and was among the youngest to graduate at the tender age of 24. Dr. A is licensed by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, and is a member of the Ontario Dental Association, Canadian Dental Association and Academy of General Dentistry. He has also completed a 1 year residency in Dental Implant training. Dr. A spends a lot of his free time with his family friends, at the gym or travelling. Lastly, Dr. A is single, loves writing poetry and taking long walks on the beach after eating a candlelit dinner he prepared from scratch.

• English