Ratings for Dr. Peter Donko

Dr. Peter Donko has been my optometrist for the past 6 years. He and his staff are very pleasant, kind, helpful, and understanding. I love all the different styles and brands of glasses he has to choose from. I will be paying him another visit very shortly for a new set of color contact lenses.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr Donko has been our Optometrist for approx. 15 years. Wonderful service in the office, very personable and knowledgable. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I was recommended to Dr.Donko through a friend. The minute I walked into the office the atmosphere was very welcoming. From the staff that greeted me at the front desk to the professionalism of the doctor, I will definitely be recommending this office to all my friends.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Donko has been my optomitrist for more than 10 years and he is amazing. Always takes time to answer my questions and he is thorough with his eye exams. His staff is amazing (especially Karla). I would definately reccommend Dr. Donko to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013