Ratings for Dr. Paul H. Rexroth

Dr Rexroth is great with my son. However his staff is horrible! They can not seem to keep the file updated. It takes over a week every month to get the correct refill of my son's medicine.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Took my dad to see Dr Rexroth. Waited 30 minutes in the room for him to come do a follow up. He answered out question but could have cared less about small talk or anything else we had to say. He just doesn't seem like he is a very caring doctor. He's also just left us hanging in the room. Didn't say anything he just left the room. Not very happy with this doctor his bedside manner sucks. Seems like he is just there for a pay check not for his patients. I wouldn't suggest him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Paul H. Rexroth

Dr. Paul H. Rexroth's response
I am sorry that you had this experience in my office. I believe this occurred on a day when I did not feel well and was not my usual self. I did my best to meet the needs of my patients, but apparently this was not enough and my patients noted the difference. I apologize and hope that you will give me a second chance.

Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Paul Rexroth is quite simply the best doctor I have ever had in my life, Caring, knowledgeable, and encouraging. He always takes the necessary time to answer all my questions and he leaves no stone unturned. I am always confident that I will get the best care possible when I schedule time with him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I have always had a excellent experience with Dr Rexroth and and his staff. However, one of the nurses is a bit pushy and sometimes in a hurry when showing you to the room.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Rexroth has cared for our family for over twenty years. I highly recommend him as a competent and compassionate professional.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Paul Rexroth is a sincere professional who is caring and responsive to my questions and needs as a patient and as an individual. I have found him to be kind, courteous and continue to recommend him to all my associates, family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

To me my dr.{dr. rexroth} is the best,he don't rush you out like some doctor's do, and if he's not sure what's wrong he's not afaired to let you know and wll do his best to get the right doctor for you.You can't ask for a better doctor he will let you talk about feeling's,he tries to lead you toward the right way without scaring you to death!!!!!!! I think he's the BEST doucter i'v ever had!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

i should have read online reviews before going and done a bit of research, very disappointed. If i had known Dr Rexroth had already been sued in the past for negligence i wouldnt' have gone. Should not be allowed to practice

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

terrible experience ... the other two reviews is my experience too. I'm never going back, the ridiculous advice recieved almost makes me want to take legal action..... is he really a doctor ???? i don't think so!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Going to this doctor lets you understand what it is like to be an animal at a veterinarians office. The staff has ZERO personality, everyone is treated as though they have a low IQ and are not human. My son had blood running down the side of his face after a procedure, I asked someone for a gauze pad or something to clean it up and they looked at me like I was asking for something ridiculous. He had to walk out of the office with blood all over and I cleaned him up in the car. Surreal place, avoid at all costs!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

Dr. Paul H. Rexroth's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America