Ratings for Dr. Rayna Sivakova

I always hoped I would find a doctor like Dr. Sivakova. She helped me through a fright4medical situation a d made me feel that there was truly someone on my side. Thank you! :)

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Shes great , and the best DR . Heaven sent😊 thank you Lord

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Shes the best dr i met , i thank GOD for giving us a doctor like her, for saving my baby’s life

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Rayna has been a breath of fresh air in a world of bad mannered, uncaring doctors. Before seeing her I always felt unheard, anonymous and like I was just a number. She is the opposite, she remembers relations, has infinite patience and has always made me feel like my thoughts were valid. I have even received personal calls and texts with regards to results and inquiries after procedures. She has fit me in when I've needed to see her sooner than later, leaving me feeling prioritized and as though I'm a wanted addition to her patient list. She's always had an answer for any inquiry, and has a plan ready with relatable instructions. I'm excited to also have her as a maternity Doctor, if all goes 'swimmingly'!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Rayna is the most caring doctor I have ever had. So genuine and calm, always listens and answers my list of questions..

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

DR. Sivakova is an excellent doctor. Her manner is caring and professional and she is very thorough with her questions and investigations. She goes beyond the call of duty and genuinely cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Sivakova as a maternity care provider. Her bedside manner is excellent, she always has time for your questions and makes you feel comfortable. She doesn't rush the visit as so many other doctors do. She always returns my messages with timely advice and soothing word. The clinic staff is nice and welcoming. We are lucky to have them here on the coast.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Some staff in this clinic show no respect for a person's time or rights. Was told I must book appt. to hear that my absess had healed, but website says doctors can call. Called to say I wanted call or msg not appt., but instead was ignored, then got half dozen msgs hectoring me to make appt. When I called clinic to just ask for results, the receiver was put on counter while receptionist berated me to her coworkers in front of the waiting room for asking that they stop harassing me.When I finally got msg from Dr. S, she decided that she would make a appt. with hospital on my behalf without my permission, which I had to call hospital to cancel. I tried to report this three times to the clinic manager, and was told that she is still in a meeting, and summarily hung up on. The way this clinic treats patients who do not meekly submit to unnecessary appointments and repeated pestering to make appts. is not a healthy environment conducive to proper healing. Nobody deserves to be treated this way.

Submitted November 12, 2013

Shows caring and compassion. Is attentive and willing to listen. Encouraged me to be pro-active. I am so grateful to have her for my GP.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Provided attentive, compassionate and respectful care toward my elderly mother.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012