Dr. Vincenzo Basile

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Vincenzo Basile

I have to say that I had an unexpected bad experience with Dr. Basile...after waiting 3 months to get this appointment I felt that it was my fault that I was referred to him by my family doctor. Dr. Basile's fellow that I don't even remember her name had a very bad attitude telling me she knew how I was feeling and poking me with a needle to demonstrate that I have no numbness...I've never been tested like that for sensation... And this just because my results of EMG test showed no nerve damage. That's why Dr. Basile considered that it was an inappropriate referral , like I should've waited until I got a nerve damaged before I could come to see him , just ridiculous...in the end he suggested an MRI test if symptoms persists....well, I've been having symptoms for over 4 months and still now...I would never go back to this doctor again.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I saw Dr. Basile on 2 occassions. I must say his staff did most of the work though when he did talk to me he was very helpful. He wrote a thorough report to my MD though the appointment I was to have scheduled by his office was never scheduled though I called to follow up. It was a referral Dr. Basile made. Overall, happy with the care and professionalism.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I saw Dr. Basile for EMG and nerve conduction testing for a possible ALS diagnosis and he and his crew were amazing. I'm the kind of a guy who doesn't just take doctors; words and questions their logic and conclusions and Dr. Basile showed to be one of the most knowledgeable and helpful doctors I have come across. He really lived up to his reputation.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

He could be the best neurologist in town but makes his patients wait longer hours, very distracted, his beeper always goes off, leaves patients in room and goes off somewhere else. During my visit he (last for 90 secs after waiting for for 3.5 hours) he was busy talking to a buddy of his whom I guess he accidently met in the hospital. I felt like an idiot when I left the hospital bcoz he made me feel like he doesn't care.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

One of the best experiences I've had with a Dr in the whole life. His thoroughness and attention to detail was unlike any Dr i've experienced. His calm demeanour and pleasant aura had me at ease during testing. He is a gem in the field of Neurology as I had seen 3 prior Neurologists with no concrete answer to my issues. I can honestly Dr Basile diagnosed my issues and I am on the road to recovery. If only other Doctors were the same the world would truly be a better place medically. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Basile yesterday for the first time and was completely pleased with the visit. I did have to wait over an hour to see him but it truly was worth the wait. He was kind and and very empathic to my needs. He also took the time to address other issues that I was even there for. Dr. Basile actually said that he knew it was not what I was there for but he wanted to take a few minutes and address additional concerns. How awesome is that???? He wanted to address other aspects and actually did additional testing to leave no stones unturned. I am very fortunate to have him now on my team.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Basil. I was sent to him regarding a problem with my hand but after performing the testing he felt I might have something also going on in my legs. He didn't say 1 problem per visit and listened to all of my complaints. In doing so he actually found a more serious problem that I am now being treated for. had he not taken the time to ask questions I don't feel that this would have been figured out. I found him kind and compassionate. Systematic testing led to my diagnosis. He was willing to see me even without appointment and this doesn't happen these days. I am happy I was sent to him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

My recent visit to Dr. Basil was exceptional. Despite the busy schedule of a Neurologist like him , he was very patient, he took the time to explain my condition and treatment. I felt like his family and as though he's been my doctor forever even though that's the first time we met. Dr.Basile is kind, caring and very knowledeable. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

My recent eyes related problem has to be properly diagnosed first. Dr. Basile is one of a few neurologists who have the required expertise to do it properly. His efforts and desire to help are beyond my expectations. He immediately performed a series of tests and examinations that otherwise would take months. His open mind and in-depth knowledge allowed a systematic investigation of the problem. In contrary to some other reviews here, he is very kind and carrying person. When needed, he agreed to see me without any hesitation. Considering his supper busy schedule, this is incredible service indicating again how much he cares about his patients. Furthermore, he took the time to explain and discuss with me the possible causes. This provided me the required confidence and assurance that I am in good hands. I have 100% trust in Dr. Basile’s ability and wiliness to help. He is also a very friendly person and respects me as if I was his own family. BTW, I never met him prior to the recent visit to the hospital. He is just the best neurologist and great person.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Very helpful and kind. I had seen 4 neurologists prior and no one could figure me out. After 3 visits I was diagnosed and now I'm symptom free after 6 years of issues. I wish I met him sooner. There was a wait but that's because he spends the time he needs with patients and I was never rushed.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Vincenzo Basile's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I have to say that I had an unexpected bad experience with Dr. Basile...after waiting 3 months to get this appointment I felt that it was my fault that I was re..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Basile on 2 occassions. I must say his staff did most of the work though when he did talk to me he was very helpful. He wrote a thorough report to m..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Basile for EMG and nerve conduction testing for a possible ALS diagnosis and he and his crew were amazing. I'm the kind of a guy who doesn't just take..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He could be the best neurologist in town but makes his patients wait longer hours, very distracted, his beeper always goes off, leaves patients in room and goes..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best experiences I've had with a Dr in the whole life. His thoroughness and attention to detail was unlike any Dr i've experienced. His calm demean..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Basile yesterday for the first time and was completely pleased with the visit. I did have to wait over an hour to see him but..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. Basil. I was sent to him regarding a problem with my hand but after performing the testing he felt I might have something als..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My recent visit to Dr. Basil was exceptional. Despite the busy schedule of a Neurologist like him , he was very patient, he took the time to explain my conditi..."

November 30, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

August 31, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Vince" to "Vincenzo"

December 1, 2012