Ratings for Dr. Dexter Johnston

Are these other people kidding? This guy has no concept of punctuality whatsoever. Every appointment (and I had six) was anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes late. No apologies. Very arrogant. Patients are just lumps of meat in his processing factory, at his own leisure. It was a horrible experience and I would never go back. Patients are

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Johnston with an unusual problem. Without getting into detail, I went for an initial diagnosis and biopsy, followed by a more detailed surgery and then follow up. I was very confident throughout in Dr. Johnston's knowledge and professional manner. He also took the time to communicate with me (two-way) not only dispensing the appropriate medical advice but also listening. He heard my concerns and responded with the answers I needed. I recommend Dr. Johnston highly. His surgical assistants and his office staff were very positive, professional and obviously cared about me as an individual and not just another body in a chair. I would not hesitate to return to Dr. Johnston should the need arise - hopefully it will not. Dr. Johnston is a real professional balanced with being a caring human being.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

staff was pleasent. the nurse was excellent and Dr Johnston was great too. I had no problems with my insurance company and they called the next day yo check on my son.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

I found him to be good and his staff assisting him were very good and put me at ease and putting me under was a good experience. The follow up though, was non existant. They were suppose to call within a day or so to see how I was doing and were to send in my paperwork to my insurance comany and neither happened. Very poor marks for this.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012