Ratings for Dr. Irani Farhad

A fabulous doctor and a wonderful man! He is the best doctor I have ever had. I wish there were more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Irani is the best doctor I ever had and I miss our chats. He always made time for the simplest things and really listened. A great man, a great doctor and a wonderful friend.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr.Irani was my Dr for many years then one day he disappeared. Does anyone know if he is working in the Ottawa area anymore? Best Dr. I ever had hands down. He also saved my Husband's life at the young age of 30. No Dr could figure out what was wrong with his so they made it up and treated what they thought he had. After a year I convinced him to go to my Dr.Irani and within a couple days he was in getting lifesaving diagnostic surgery. He has been in treatment ever since for the proper reason. Lung disease.( not a smoker)

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I've been to a lot of doctors and specialists. If you're lucky enough to have him as your M.D., rest assured, you're in good hands! He's not just any doctor with practical med. knowledge, he's human! He's kind and genuinely cares about his patients. You're not a number or a pay check, he started practicing medicine for all the right reasons: to help people. He doesn't push people in and out of his office to maximize OHIP billing and he doesn't have a larger than life God complex. He's not working for Big Pharma and isn't a pill pusher. He'll try and fix any problem you have, and if he can't, he'll find someone who can. This man is of real substance; the salt of the earth. I am lucky to found him and to have become one his patients before his practice had become full. His wife, Tanya is his administrator and right hand. She's on the ball and could single handedly run a hospital (at least I think so!). She's a gem! And together, they make an amazing healthcare team. Simply the best!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Doctor Irani is very knowledgeable and helpful. No waiting time which is good.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013