Dr. Arun Bakhshi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Arun Bakhshi

This is an incredibly well run practice. Dr. Bakhshi has great attention to detail and a very approachable friendly manner.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Arun Bakhshi. Ive been seeing him for a number of years and I always get treated very well by staff. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Bakhshi' clinic for decades and find the practice and staff to be excellent in their work and customer staff. Anyone I've recommended has also been very pleased with this clinic.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Bakhshi's for a few years now and the switch to his practice has been wonderful. Staff is friendly and punctual with keeping contact with me for appointments, as well very accommodating to my schedule. The work Dr. Bakhshi's does is great and I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to look into becoming a patient.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Awesome office and staff. Dr.Bakhshi is an outstanding dentist. A very comfortable experience

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Bakhshi for many more years than I can remember. Friendly and professional care provided at all times, by Dr. Bakhshi, his staff and office administration at the front desk. Helpful at all times and all staff make an effort to ensure that the visit and any dental work being provided is first rate. I don't hesitate to recommend Dr. Bakhshi for exceptional care and appreciate the comprehensive treatment approach provided via his office staff. Thanks.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I have been going to this office for years now. I have always received professional and quality service. They take time to answer any questions I have and explain any problems clearly. Nice office and reception area. Would recommend for anyone who is looking.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I am very happy with this office. Very friendly staff and very nice office. I am always treated very well by everyone and always have a great cleaning and check up.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

had two crowns completed. explained procedure before starting and each step. no pain. matched my other teeth

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Been going for over 10 years. Staff and Dr Bakhshi are always friendly and super helpful! Answer any questions and provide great service and advice! Highly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. Arun Bakhshi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Arise Health Plan