Ratings for Dr. Allison Thibault

I ended up losing 2 teeth and a filling fell out that she done. They poor quality work. I think she should have choose a profession in selling high heel shoes then become a dentist. What female dentist wears high heel shoes to work?? One that doesn't have a clue to what she's doing I guess.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I always found that Dr. Thibault would make you feel like scum and that you didn't care about oral health within yourself or your children's.......she really doesn't seem like she cares and/or lacks communication with a personality!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Very nice dentist and awesome assistant. They made me laugh and I felt very at ease and comfortable. If you have any questions ask away! Very knowledgeable. I even learned a few things I didn't know. Dr. Thibault is stuck with me as a patient now. LOL.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I've been to Dr. Thibault on three different occasions and found her to be very friendly and knowledgeable; and corrected mistakes made by other Dentist. I'd recommend her to my family.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013