Ratings for Dr. Heather McEachern

The best Psychologist. Have known & respected her for many years. Very knowledgable & inclusive. 5 stars

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have found Dr. McEachern to be one of the most compassionate and knowledgeable Doctors out there! I would highly recommend her to anyone needing therapy.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Worst experience of my life. She is rude, arrogant and unbelievably condescending. She has caused more grief in my life than good. She pushes her agenda on you and then makes you feel worse about yourself when you don't agree with her. I've never met a counsellor who yelled at their patients before either. I will never go back and would never recommend her even to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Had such a terrible experience with this so called Doctor. She was 20 minutes late, her receptionist was so rude, didn't apologize, and it felt rushed. She didn't have anything helpful to say and made all sorts of claims of what we would accomplish together, none of which sounded like they had any substance. Very unsatisfied and will not be returning.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

I saw DR Mcechern last year and found her to be very helpful

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I just read the reviews posted and I am surprised there are any negatives although I guess I shouldn't be. Dr. McEachern is very knowledgable and you can tell she likes her role. She helped with a terrific assessment and made all the difference to me as an injured person wanting to be well. I can't say enough. She brings herself to the job and really made a difference in my life.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

This was above my expectations and she came highly recommended. She put me at ease and offered experience and wisdom. This was a quick and productive process.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Amazing therapist. Head and shoulders above anyone else by far. No wonder I was referred to her by my friend, my doctor, and my lawyer!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

This physician should re-evaluate her clinical practice. After both myself and my husband saw her for over a period of 18 months. She took notes but never reviewed them. She suggested I be a "butterfly " around my husband who was escalating in emotional abusive . She gave no consideration to his past patterns of family desertion . At one point she old me to go write memoirs for the retired.....She bought into my husbands high end professional background. She could not skilfully address the issues...she danced around him.I went back to university to get my life back......she'll get no more money from me. She needs to revisit the textbooks herself.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

She was 20 minutes late for my appointment and was less than apologetic. Yeah... she's smart, but I also found her to be extremely rude and abrupt, arrogant, judgemental and lacking in compassion. I did not feel that it was a safe place to share my thoughts and feelings.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014