Ratings for Dr. Heather Brown

I appreciate the time Dr. brown takes explaining procedures before she starts. She periodically pauses to check on my level of comfort before proceeding. Dr. Brown has become a friend over over the past 20+ years and I appreciate her warm personal attention given to each of her patients.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Brown was recommended to me by my sister and I have been truly satisfied every time. She is very professional and also a pleasant person to be around. I would kindly recommend to go to her if you need a good dentist.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

She is truly an incredible Dentist who is caring, knowledgeable and professional. She operates with a confident kindness that is had to find these days! Thanks for fixing my teeth! LOL! Thomas.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Brown is a really nice dentist. She's patient and kind, and really makes you feel at ease. Having had many unpleasant experiences in other dental offices, I can honestly say that Dr. Brown cares about the patient, not just the tooth, or how much $ she can make from you.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012